Black Spirituality Religion : Spiritual Battle in Terri's case, Question for Christians

A different point of view

May be it's just me. I don't fear death because I've been close to death so many times. See I have been comatose for 3 days and could have died. In retrospect coming close to death the way I did made me realize some things. If unconsciencious the death process is painless. It's like going to sleep. I say this because as I laid there in the hospital I felt no pain. It wasn't until I woke up when I start throwing up everything in my stomach. I am grateful God saw fit not to take me at that time because He knew I was coming to Him the become His servant. If that happens to me know I would rather not be a burden. I would rather die. But of course none of this would be my decision anly way. To be honest I have not been following her case that closely but I do agree with Sister Witness, if she is being tortured that is wrong and should be stopped. Also if there are any signs of recovery we should do our best to help her recover. This is why I say we don't know enough about her to understand her condition. Another thing I found out is she is breathing on her on. If this is the case than she should be helped. I don't know I can only speak for me. If it serves the will of God for me to remain as an invilid until I died than sobeit. I still would prayer for death. God is a merciful God.

Peace

Radical Faith

Sekhemu said:
It figures. You can't answer my questions. Nothing I could say could prevent the destiny of this country. This country was built on the blood and suffering of the black man and woman, THIS is why this country is going to "hades in a handbasket" as you say.

The God that I know hates the cracka. :playball:
The God I know hates no one.Thank you for exposing yourself :)

I have lost count of how many times I have written the governor... the media... and anyone I can think of.. signed zillions of petitions. It is indeed a spiritual battle and for some reason, evil is being allowed to hold sway- for now. It's a Passion Play all right. A modern day sacrifice by evil personified which intends to - as an AntiChrist would - do it during Holy Week. It is no coincidence. It wishes to make a point.

In the meantime, earthquakes are increasing, the earth is not calming down since the 8+ mag quake in the Antartic on Christmas Day (Oh, you hadn't heard about that one?) followed by the next day, the 9 mag. which caused the horrendous tsunami.(You did hear about that - 100,000 ~-+ deaths couldn't be dismissed) And scientists are telling us in the most tiny quiet voices, non-reported in the pulp news that the East coast of the U.S. is in danger of a tsunami when (not if) volcanic Mt. Teide (which is waking up) of the Canary Islands falls into the Atlantic Ocean. (Oh, you hadn't heard about that, either?) Real people ought to know the real truth.

You don't suppose we'll have earthquakes at Terri's ultimate sacrifice - just like happened when Jesus died?
It's been my observation that more earthquakes happen during full moons and especially around Easter.
Tomorrow is Good Friday and Terri is being crucified as surely as Christ was. We have our Pontius Pilate - Greer - we have the Roman guards - the police- we have the Centurion who pierced His side with a sword - Felos and we have our own personal Judas who betrayed Christ - Schiavo.
These people do not believe in Christ - how could they?

Conflicts of Spirit

It is said that ignorance is bliss, weather that is true or not is of no conciqence to this subject, It is also said that there is a Burdon in knowing, there is also a conflict of spirit when one learns the real truth of what is really going on and has gone on before this time we live.
When one studies history and events the conflict may become overwelming at times until one learns that the "Truth" is with in. Meaning, every thing in the universe is inside yourself. History records the (1) Counsel of Nicean, (2) The history of "King James" Stewart of England, (3) Constantine's contributions, (4) The history of the Catholic Church, all Proof of Europens Fause Docterins tought even to this day. After learning how and why (so-called Whites) have decived the world, there is going to be Conflict of Spirit unless one chooses to except and continue being Hoodwinked, Bamboozeled and Runamuk by the Open Enemy. "People know Thy Self " Brothers and Sisters.
Sincerely

Moorfius said:
It is said that ignorance is bliss, weather that is true or not is of no conciqence to this subject, It is also said that there is a Burdon in knowing, there is also a conflict of spirit when one learns the real truth of what is really going on and has gone on before this time we live.
When one studies history and events the conflict may become overwelming at times until one learns that the "Truth" is with in. Meaning, every thing in the universe is inside yourself. History records the (1) Counsel of Nicean, (2) The history of "King James" Stewart of England, (3) Constantine's contributions, (4) The history of the Catholic Church, all Proof of Europens Fause Docterins tought even to this day. After learning how and why (so-called Whites) have decived the world, there is going to be Conflict of Spirit unless one chooses to except and continue being Hoodwinked, Bamboozeled and Runamuk by the Open Enemy. "People know Thy Self " Brothers and Sisters.
Sincerely
My most humble thanks for your post bredren, Moorfius (Moor Fiyah)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back