Black Relationships : Sisters, We Need To Broaden Our Options When It Comes To Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
jamesfrmphilly said:
this is a lie.
where do you get your facts?
do you even know what a fact is?

you are operating out of a seriously distorted view of reality.
this mental illness is what permits you to do the things you do and say the things you say.
you need to check your self and clean your self up because you're coming across as stank.

Why resort into calling me stank and mentally ill for only expressing another point of view? BW/WM relationships are growing and given that fact that all any of us have to do is merely walk to any corner to see a black man with a white woman and their mixed kids, is proof that there isn't a thing wrong with a sister broadening her options also.

jamesfrmphilly said:
where do you find white men without racist attitudes?

how can you say you hate racism and then say that you "date white men exclusively"?
YOU are the racist.

Of course some whites and blacks alike have racist attitudes but it isn't fair to say this is true of the whole race.

By me exclusively dating WM is expressing my own personal preference in men and not degrading or ridiculing BM for my choice. So it isn't racist.

mahoganyqueen said:
I don't understand why you would want to date just white men. I can understand dating a white man, but why just white men? How can you tell us to broaden our prospects when you are just as closeminded, but in a different, and in some ways, worst way? Personally, I think you are missing out on more than I am.

No insults to brothers or other races of men but white men are strictly my preference and as I said earlier if a sister have a preference for a certain type of man, white, black or yellow and can't feel the same attraction for other types of men then that is fine.

I am more or less refering to the sisters who are open to finding a good man but let hold taboos and close-minded thoughts prevent her from pursuing other relationship that could be meaningful.

Essense said:
I have visited this board and other one similar where I see sisters enraged by the fact that a large segment of brothers are choosing to be with or marry white or non black women. Ladies they have every right to hookup with and worship whatever type of women they want.

Yet many sister, sit on the sideline angry, lonely and rejected and pleading for the answer why are black men flocking to white women? Or go around spouting about how white women are stealing the black men. No body stole them, those black men left of their on accord.

Sister! We all are beautiful, intelligent, strong women of color so why in the world are a segment of us settling for those crumbs just to have a black man? Why not just a good man of any color period? Why are some deseperate black women who don't have their so-called prized black man are doing the sick act of hooking up with one another yuck?

There are many successful white men and other nonblack men out here, who will treat you like the lady you deserved to be treated like. I have exclusively dated white men for the past 6 and I couldn't be more happy. I am wined, dined and treated well. Don't believe that old stereotype about black and white men because every black men isn't a great in bed and hung like a horse nor are most white men small and losers when it comes to bed.

My white boyfriend, is loving, tender but can tough also in bed. He takes his time with me as he devours every inch of my body plus he has a huge D and great stamia so I feel that I am satified in all areas of our relationship. :hearthis:

Essense ... Hello and Welcome. Obviously you think you are doing us some great service, joining to let us know the intimate details of your relationship with your White man ... :puke: ... and how we should get one of our own ... but i'm wondering if there is anything else you plan to share with us?

Most of us are grown women, fully aware of our options regarding who/what we can allow inside of our bodies.

So now that you've taken the time to "enlighten" us, is there anything else you have to share Sister?

If so, i'd love to hear it.

:heart:

Destee

Me and my mother, were recently discussing this article. I brought it to her attention. She said alot of black women do seem happy when they are with a white man. I said yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....what about slavery...didn't the white man rape our mothers and grandmothers, and now black women are dating them..have they forgotten. I mean COME ON...WAKE UP SISTER ESSENCE!!!!...To see a black woman with a white man is to me in my own opinion like seeing a slave master and his "house n*gro"/slave. I know our forefathers and foremothers are rolling around in their graves.

:cook: They say if you cant stand the heat get out the kitchen....
:run:
I decided to run out of it.. This is too much..i could go on and on
And oh by the way Sister Destee..your post was right on :bullseye:
Peace
Nisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back