Black Spirituality Religion : Question For The Muslims

Well...since I'm the only REAL Muslim on here it would be my honor to....NAH JUST JOKING!

Issa

Respect

Does The Quraan Or Hadith Tell The Muslims To Celebrate The Prophet Muhammad's Birthday ?
The Koran definately doesn't tell us that we should honor the Prophet's birday and to my knowledge, no so-called reliable hadith does either.

Does The Quraan Or Hadith Tell The Muslim To Celebrate Muhammad Birthday ?

No , there were no verse revealed to the Prophet Muhammad nor any real Hadith , that said for him or Muslims to celebrate his day of birth , Yet .
* You Muslims celebrate his birthday .
* You Muslims visit his grave on Hajj .
* You Muslims have special salutations said only after his name .
* You Muslims You have over 200 attributes and titles for him
* You Muslims You include his name in the Adan and the Kalima .
* You Muslims You have created a new religion called Mohammedism centered around him and mad -made Hadith and Sunna . ( Hadiyth 4;42, 4;78 , 4;140. , 6;68 , 12;6 , 51;26. 68;44, ) Hadiyth comes from the word Hadatha meaning '' Existence , Began to be ; Had A Beginning , Began , Or Originated , Existed Newly For The First Time , '' Its plural is Ahaadiyth , Ahaadiyth are Supposedly records of action , utterance and customs of The Prophet Muhammad ; any

action done in his presence and the presence of his companions , As the Koran didn't give details on certain practical matters , . The faithful , the follower of Muhammad , Relied on the example of Muhammad , Thus when confronted with A Situation in which A certain decision was Necessary , Men would relate what The Prophet Muhammad did in the same or similar case . The most reliable

Narrator's account would be accepted . As time went on . Many such Narrations were collected and written down by several writers , Hence , forthforming patterns for future generations . However , unscruputous Men . Seeking to advance their own ideas and cause Disunity in the commuities , Also produced their own versions of Hadiyth . It became necessary to record the Ahaadiyth

acccording to the reliability of both the Narrator and the Transmitter . The Authenticity of transmission became an entirely separate subject and even in this , there were still many disagreements . In all The Hadiyth has caused much Sectism in Islaam , And the Koran itself even states , '' Not To Form Into Sect Quraan 6;159 And The Quraan Is The Best Hadiyth Quraan 4;87 ,

* You Muslims even have some of his Whiskers in Jerusalem in the Dome of the Rock which you call a mosque . ( Then You have The Audacity To Say That You Don't Worship Him ; Who Are You Fooling ? ) 1st Moulud Nabiyyi Celebration October Be With Nigerian Muslims Students Association Inc . New York Chapter

The name of Muhammad has crept into almost every aspect of Islam including calligraphy . This form of calligraphy which is unlawful in Islam bears the name of the Prophet you Orthodox Sunni Muslims worship , Muhammad , This calligraphy states ; I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of God , They wanted to praise the Prophet Muhammad so mush that they created unlaeful calligraphy such as this to praise him . There leaflet dedicated to the Prophet Muhammad and mentions the name

of the Prophet Muhammad more that the name of the Creator . They are making it seen like you must know '' Muhammad before you know ALLAH . The name '' God '' For the greater part , is used when saluting the Prophet Muhammad m Which is outright disrepect , I Ask you , who is great , ALLAH OR ONE OF hIS MANY Prophet ( Muhammad The Beloved Prophet By Muhammad IQBAL ) .

What are the meanings and Implications of being the Beloved of ALLAH ? What are the reason fo loving ALLAH'S Messenger more than all the creation ? What are his extraodinary perfections ? What Is The Interrelationship between his and ALLAH'S LOVE ? ...

This is what I call '' Muhammad Worship '' . The Orthodox Sunni Muslims are calling the Prophet Muhammad the '' only beloved of ALLAH '' which is not true . They place him above all creation , which would include the Angels , and this is definitely not true ( Even Notice When You Ask A Muslim A Question They Say Muhammad This Or Muhammad That ( What About Allah ) .

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back