Black Spirituality Religion : Question For The Muslims

Laughinggggggggggggg

SAMURAI36 said:
Thank you for quoting DR YORK's writings to us. Which scroll does this come from?

Besides, there seems to be contradictions in his own work (as there usually is)......How do you reconcile this:

With this:

Firstly, all Hadith writings are "man-made", just as any Scripture (Bible, Qur'an, etc.) is.

Issa, I'd like to ask you, have you read any Hadith in particular, and if so how many?

Do you happen to own in volumes of Hadith yourself?

Do you take to heart everything that your "Pops" tells you?

PEACE

Again I See You Havn't Overstand My Question HummmmmmmmmReaD IT Again Ok < Hadith> Are Words Of Men Not Of Allah And If The Quraan Doesn't Back Up <Hadith> Words Of Men Then That Are No Good , Not To Change The Subject But Matthew , Mark . Luke , Are Yashua <Hadith> Because They Were Also Written Year Have Yashua Death . And To Answer Your Question I Stand On EVERYTHING I WRITE UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE OTHER WISE .

Here Are Some Ridiculous Hadiths That Don't Make Any Sense ?
You are recongnize the haith as powerful , and legit as the Quraan even though the Hadith is only writing of men Written Hundreds of years after Muhammads death , Such as ; Al Bukhari Muslim , Tirmidhi , Abu Daa'uwd Etc ,
( 1 ) There is A certain way you are supposed to . When and how to Urinate , which determines if you go to hell or paradise . If that the case , Humans shouldn't think , Allah should just create humans to Urinate a certain way voluntarily . THIS IS STUPID .
( 2 ) . Muhammad said to drink Camel's Urine , Can imagine HOW SICK you will get from drinking the waste by products of a camel ! SOMETHING IS WRONG WHOEVER SAID THIS AND RECORDED THIS AS WELL !
( 3 ) . This ine scared me half to death , when I was little and it is , If you forget to wash out your mouth , Brush your teeth after eating , The Jinn / Devils Urinate in your mouth . You will get bad breath and your teeth turn a little yellow , but you sure wont have any pissy breath !
( A baby plam tree cried like a baby because Muhammad used A Pulpit to preach instead of standing beneath the tree until it stopped crying ( Vol . 2 No 41 ) Have you ever heard of tree crying ? That common sense . unless it rained in the desert and the water fell down dripping off the tree . But , we all know that is not true .
( 4 ) The splitting of the moon in half ( Vol . 4 nOS . 830 , 832 ) if he could split the moon in half why did he had to fight to convert some mortal being to his religion ? THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SAY UMMMMM !
( 5 ) When a man who once a Muslims , and then reconverted back to Christianity died and was buried , THE EARTH WOULD NOT ACCEPT HIS BODY , BUT THREW IT OUT OF THE GRAVE ! ( Vol 4. No .814 ) Tell and show me any record of the Earth ever refusing somebody's body because of their religion , race or color . How did the eath manage to do such a thing ? Does the Earth have arms and fingers ?
( 6 ) Gabriel opened Muhammad's chest and washed his insides with ZAM -ZAM WaTER . He took wisdom and faith and poured them into his chest and then closed it up ( Vol. 1 , No . 345 ) , If you open somebody's chest , You must be A Sugeon . And Gabriel is never mentioned as being A Surgeon , And if you pour water into your chest , WHAT WILL HAPPEN ... YOU WILL DIE

Just To Name A Few , There even certain Hadiths that really Make Muhammad LQQK BAD ? I Can Write More If You Like To See Them . If you knew Islaam Then You Should Know These Are In Your Hadiths . Why Didn't Your Teach Show These Hadiths ?

SAMURAI36 said:
Thank you for quoting DR YORK's writings to us. Which scroll does this come from?

Besides, there seems to be contradictions in his own work (as there usually is)......How do you reconcile this:

With this:

Firstly, all Hadith writings are "man-made", just as any Scripture (Bible, Qur'an, etc.) is.

Issa, I'd like to ask you, have you read any Hadith in particular, and if so how many?

Do you happen to own in volumes of Hadith yourself?

Do you take to heart everything that your "Pops" tells you?

PEACE

peace God,

I believe he got this from "The Degree of Muhammadism" where it lists many ? to ask a muslim who supposedly should not be able to answer just like one he wrote called "the degree of Christianity".............

besides he says "any real Hadith" - so this must mean, as usual something is only real if it's suits one's purpose. Not neccessarily if it's true or not!!

Peace God

Laughtingggggggggggggg

info-moetry said:
peace God,

I believe he got this from "The Degree of Muhammadism" where it lists many ? to ask a muslim who supposedly should not be able to answer just like one he wrote called "the degree of Christianity".............

besides he says "any real Hadith" - so this must mean, as usual something is only real if it's suits one's purpose. Not neccessarily if it's true or not!!

Peace God

If You Have Been Pay Attention I Told Everyone Dr York Was One Of My Teacher Duhhhhhhhhhhh Unlike Most Here I Was Never Taught To Believe , For Those Who Know , Know He Always Said Don't Believe Him ReSEarch It For Yourself , Thats If They Going To Be Truthful . Because Most Other Wont Say That , They Tell You If You Don't Believe Your Going To Hell . By The Way I Have Been Checking Your Post / Thread And You Have Been Biteing Off His Teaching , And Anyone Who Really Knows His Teaching Whould Say The Same Thing . And I Know Your Not Going Tell The Truth About It Are You Infor....... Thats what I Meant Today When I Said Some People Add Words To There Post And Take Way Some . lololololol But The Main Thing Is Long As The Information Get Out Isn't That Right

IssaEl21 said:
If You Have Been Pay Attention I Told Everyone Dr York Was One Of My Teacher Duhhhhhhhhhhh Unlike Most Here I Was Never Taught To Believe , For Those Who Know , Know He Always Said Don't Believe Him ReSEarch It For Yourself , Thats If They Going To Be Truthful . Because Most Other Wont Say That , They Tell You If You Don't Believe Your Going To Hell . By The Way I Have Been Checking Your Post / Thread And You Have Been Biteing Off His Teaching , And Anyone Who Really Knows His Teaching Whould Say The Same Thing . And I Know Your Not Going Tell The Truth About It Are You Infor....... Thats what I Meant Today When I Said Some People Add Words To There Post And Take Way Some . lololololol But The Main Thing Is Long As The Information Get Out Isn't That Right

- & as well you should also pay attention & maybe you would have seen in some of my posts that we all should be seeking knowledge. Meaning researching what some call "a belief" instead of taking things as they are presented to us.

- Biteing????????? what have I "bit" ?? By the mere fact that I mentioned "the degree of Christism" & knew that YOU were quoting from "the degree of Muhammadism" should tell any intelligent being that I have read both books & many of his other scrolls like "Leviathan 666".........& "do the research for yourself" & see if I have ever said I didn't like or agree with Malachi.....but to say that I've bitten something he said or wrote is foolish, but you are only doing what most "religious" people do when they feel someone is not in agreement with them..................

- I have built & continue too build with some of YOUR brothers who follow malachi to this day & I personally think they would be ashamed at the way you claim to be representing him......seeing as how you cut & paste or type it straight out of whichever scroll you have in front of you as opposed to acually "DOING ANY RESEARCH"...........

These brothers from Malachi's teachings build straight off the dome & whether or not I agree with all of what they say or not pale's in comparison to the fact that you know these brothers have "done some research" outside of one of Malachi's scrolls............. I don't see that in you!!!!!
You say YOU STAND ON EVERYTHING YOU WRITE - only one thing wrong with that brotha IT'S NOT YOU WRITING IT.................even when you say it's you it sounds like your speaking in 2nd person singular..........

- You say he is ONE of your teachers, yet he is the only one I have seen you quote.............

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back