Black Spirituality Religion : PROTECTED BY SPIRITS OR SECRETS?

CHAOS

Voodoo Loas were unable to psychically affect whites but thanks to the USA and its slave trade the cross-fertilization of Negro and white has allowed the Loas to step over into the white man's world. Before Africa forcibly mixed black and white morphogenic fields, African shamanism had no effect on whites, now thanks to Afro-Americans who embody both bloods, the Loas have a bridge to Western men - now the fun begins!

Using Loas against white enemies such as Illuminati is perfect as they have no immunity to Loas' attack, steeped as they are in Kabbalism. The Kabbalistic Tree of Life holds no power over Loas as they lie outside the Matrix of Kabballah. Like new viruses struck down the American Indians, Mayans, Aztecs, etc from Europe, Loas wreak havoc on Illuminati business competitors.

Since only the black race has access to Voodoo Loas of the Pulsar, CF variety not enslaved by Zionist Archons only black Bocars of Voodoo can teleport, physically travel using this Megaverse's energy. This means black people can still access all this technology but use Voodoo Loas in the 6th and 7th Dimension of the dark energy matter of our Megaverse as these Voodoo Loas hate Archons and can give black Voodoo Bocars access to the above technology. As a Caucasian I am wed to the Mirror Megaverse Pulsars but can access Voodoo Loas energies as a special gift from the Loas due to my war against the Archons (me enemies enemy is my friend).

In a similar vein the voodoo loa which are dark energy/matter entities can be used to eliminate archons and their larvae as there is an open war between the animal, plant, devic dark energy/matter beings and their insect counterparts. Use of the Rada, Petro and Congo Voodoo loas to attack the Illuminati's structures, be they business, governmental or other is very effective as they are expert at bringing about psychokinetic efforts such as business collapse etc. To use them in this manner get a Rada, Petro or Congo , in ascending order of violence (Rada for the soft touch, Congo for WWIII).

* Rada is used for an organisation in which you wish to cause a change, secure a deal, do business, invest in, etc.
* The Petro is used to get rid of people, politicians, etc in an organisation without destroying the organisation, or excise a meme.
* The Congo is used to destroy organisms, businesses, political parties, world views or countries.

I FIND THIS INTERESTING BECAUSE IT WAS WRITTEN BY A WHITE PERSON NAME TIM RIFAT WHOM MANY SAY IS THE NUMBER 1 REMOTE VIEWER IN THE WORLD. ALSO I HEARD SOME OF THIS BEFORE BUT IT IS NICE TO SEE HOW A WHITE PERSON SEE THINGS.

Bro. Darkside - you opened up the book now! I've been looking for a good video that breaks down the Kabballah for awhile now, I think I found one.

And for those of you who love the Jews, you will surely love the last frame on this video:
Kabballah

Our religious Families- please listen closely to these words...

Those are some interesting videos that you posted. I'm no expert in the kabalah but from what I understand, there was a war waged by the knights templar in the middle east for holy grail or these secret texts. Looks like history is repeating itself . . . looks like I learned something new, the kabalah has origins in Ancient Egypt and such.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back