Black Spirituality Religion : PROTECTED BY SPIRITS OR SECRETS?

Check out a book called, "Creating Magickal Entities" by David Cunningham. It's a start. You can make an entity out of anything.

Google, "tulpa" and Alexandra David-Neel. On her journeys through Tibet, she created a tulpa, "spirit"

Also google, "The Philip Experiment"

Summoning Spirits is also an okay work.

Blackbird

CHAOS

RIGHT YARDLEE, ANY UNDERWORLD DAEMONS ARE BETTER THAN OVERWORLD DAEMONS. OUIJA AND BLACK MIRRORS ARE GREAT TO MAKE CONTACT TO THESE ENTITIES.JUST REMEMBER THIS,ANYTHING THAT THE WHITE BOY SAY IS SCARY OR YOU SHOULDNT DO, YOU SHOULD RUN TO IT.

Good rule of thumb.

Blackbird

There is this other white guy on youtube that got some videos of his rituals using the Legemeton to invoke Astaroth. It was pretty interesting.

He mentioned something interesting, that most occultists using the Legemeton are looking to manifest the daemon physically or ethereally in the triangle, however, he mentions the best way to get results with the Goetia workings is to invoke the spirits through yourself and gaze into the black mirror.

I've gotten comments from people that said that technique is pretty powerful at opening up aspects.

How ironic, I thought I was the only one doing that a few weeks ago when I was use that technique in a dark room in the mirror to burn my sigils. Very interesting experiences with it.

I like the fact that he mentioned that you get better results with the daemons if you respect them instead of commanding them and hurling all that judeo-christian bullshyt at them.

This sounds similiar to an old rootwork casting to summon a spirit. To create a black mirror in water. I use it from time to time.

Blackbird

ZeroPoint, see - you've sparked one of the deepest threads on Destee. I told you I was only the Janitor here, the Gods and Goddesses are alive on this thread indeed.

Going back to your recent question, to construct the objects you need to assess your power- you don't need money. But we do need creativity, imagination and of course knowledge. Remember Secret Societies do what they do and spend the money they spend in order to conceal knowledge away us, especially us. The gift of silence, finding time to listen to our instincts and our Ancestors- is all the "money" we need.

Geomancy appears in many different forms, from the reading of tea leaves, to the deciphering of patterns on the intestines of a pig, goat or calf. Even the Tarot is a form of Geomancy at a certain level. Taking a deck of cards throwing them up in the air and paying attention to not only how the cards land, the pattern they land in and the cards that are face up- is also a form of divination. Flipping a coin - heads or tails is also a form of divination.

From Ancient Rome up until now, the sports arena- previously the Gladiator's arena- is also a place of divination and rituals. Our society is still set up like Rome, every state has a stadium or dome where teams battle each other for a prize. Yet in the background, those who know- watch to see who wins the battle, by this, they know who the spirits favor and why. Then they will make their decisions from there. You see, teams win because of spiritual power, the coach has nothing to do with it. How teams win depends on how well they are synchronized with their spirits.

How do we benefit from this knowledge? You know there are people in this world who do everything in patterns, I mean literally- some walk out the door, come back in, walk back out, come back in- and they do this for the same number of times. For some people it's 4 times, or 5 times. Some people do everything down to using the toilet in patterns. Western head Doctors says it's a mental illness. I say some of these people have figured out a way to trick the script of linear time that is controlled also by spirits that can allow just about anything to happen to you so long as you stay on course- negative or positive.

The point being, patterns tells us where the lines in the sand are drawn. Maybe those people who live in patterns aren't crazy at all. But it's also a reason why most Secret Societies are so obsessed with time. That's why I try to veer off every now and then, suddenly without planning or thinking about it. Switch those patterns up as often as possible.

This is a brilliant conversation...when Bro. BlackBird and Bro. Darkside start bringing the knowledge Godsmantru is nowhere to be found?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back