Black Spirituality Religion : Reincarnation, and the Color of Spirits

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by tyab14, May 16, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    With all the talks across the board about reincarnation and spirits, I'm wondering if its possible that spirits don't have connections to ethnicities or races. If a soul that was once African goes into a Caucasian body what then?

If our ancestors were the masters of this world and were literally gods and goddesses able to control universes, what does this say about their spirits?

The confusing thing is, I have heard and read that some spirits cannot even incarnate in certain bodies, that some African spirits won't incarnate into Caucasian bodies because the lack of power they truly withold.

If there are African spirits, how did they become African? Can those same African spirits become Caucasian spirits by adopting a body? What kind of spirits were they before they were African? Were these same spirits Sirian or part of some other star system, or better yet part of another universe. Much insight needed!!

2. Onyemobi

Onyemobi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Artist
    Ratings:
    +223
    Spirit has no color, race, or gender. However, certain souls may have an affinity for certain racial group, or may have a particular lesson to learn, or karma to pay back, so they might incarnate in that particular group multiple times.

3. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    I agree, if this were true then people especially children would not have past life memories of being of races other than their current incarnations. The spirit has no connection to these things because these things only exist in the earth realm.

4. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    I agree that white people possess less spiritual abilities than black people, but they make up for it in other ways. We chose the bodies we incarnate in. So for the Energies to choose Caucasian bodies, they do so because they have a lesson to learn.

5. PatriceCQueen

PatriceCQueen Well-Known Member MEMBER

I teach Teen Health
    Ratings:
    +11
    I love this converstion and the question. I would like more question and more answers and more conversation.

I loved the question and the articulation of the answers...more please
    Patrice

6. Onyemobi

Onyemobi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Artist
    Ratings:
    +223
    I think that the different races are the physical manifestations of different soul groups that decided to incarnate here. I believe that the souls of the majority of people of African descent came from Sirius.

7. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Souls incarnate as different races, and even different species, in different ages, and even in different worlds, based on samskara -- stored impressions from past actions.

Soul-force is so far above and beyond the physical that to associate it with a race is to cloak it in delusion/ignorance/avidya.

In truth, even the idea of incarnation is flawed since soul can not die and hence, is never reborn. There is only the _perception_ of birth when the Immortal Soul embodies a different mortal physical sheath.

The mortal physical sheath has a race. But, the soul no more becomes the race of the body than I become a cow when I slip on a pair of shoes.