Black Spirituality Religion : PROTECTED BY SPIRITS OR SECRETS?

CHAOS

THE KABALLAH IS JUST THE REMAINS OF ANCIENT KEMETIAN MAGICK. THE KABALLAH IS THE OVERWORLD SIDE OF THE TREE AND THE QLIPHOTH IS THE UNDERWORLD SIDE OF THE TREE. THE HOLY GRAIL IN ESOTERIC KNOWLEDGE IS THE BLACK WOMAN VAGINA. YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER MOST OF THE INFO THAT THEY HAD BACK THEN DURING THE 12TH AND 13TH CENTURY WHEN THE KNIGHT TEMPLARS WAS AROUND WAS EXOTERIC.

Godsmantru, I'm glad you joined the conversation...as far as real power, you were summoned here I wonder by whom? Since you are the only one on Destee with an extensive wealth of divine knowledge, why don't you just share with us, as everyone else here has been sharing instead of using your religious ego to assume false authority on doctrines you are obviously still trying to comprehend yourself.

Obviously you are here to teach us something- take your own advice- stop the idle chit chat and teach. Educate us since we are so thirsty for your spewing well of infinite wisdom.

You should also be careful about what your approach especially on threads like this one. If it is your intention to derail this building of knowledge with your insults, coincidence has a very mysterious way of revealing itself, don't be a victim of irony Godsmantru.

Yes, Meta I am happy to be of assistance in starting such a thread...and grateful for your vision to create its own thread and grateful of everyones contribution......The videos were very interesting....I always thought there was more to Hebrew than just being "another language"....when honestly, no language is just "another" language...just like the video a few posts ago from Meta...each language has its own frequency......I remeber reading something a while back that said English is Hebrew backwards(anyone care to expand on this?)......Also there has to be a great amount of power in languages considering the MASSES are being taught to all speak English...while the ELITE when congregating together are known to speak Hebrew, German and even a few Ancient Phoenician languages.....speaking of which I heard there are various ancient Phoenician symbols encoded in the dollar bill.....So I guess from here I would like to expand(while not digressing from the topic of the thread) on the importance of languages and how much more powerful these languages are....(think of how the foreigners come over here and breeze through our education system while americas own are struggling.....could you consider there fluency in several languages????)....I saw a video of cematics how in hebrew the sound of the letter and the way the letter is written is perfect match(when you speak in hebrew, the air molecules/atoms re-shape them selves in the form of the written version of what is said).......Also Darkside stated that the holy grail is the black womans vagina..(care to expand?)...its funny cause the other day I was reading something that Lucifer is the Black Goddess also known as the Lilith and that the Holy Grail is melanin...I initially thought I was going in circles but it seems each ancient story/mythology are all representations of the same thing...but also that one symbol can cloak many layers of hidden mysteries i.e. the Qaballah.....................................................................

Godsmantru, I'm glad you joined the conversation...as far as real power, you were summoned here I wonder by whom? Since you are the only one on Destee with an extensive wealth of divine knowledge, why don't you just share with us, as everyone else here has been sharing instead of using your religious ego to assume false authority on doctrines you are obviously still trying to comprehend yourself.

Obviously you are here to teach us something- take your own advice- stop the idle chit chat and teach. Educate us since we are so thirsty for your spewing well of infinite wisdom.

You should also be careful about what your approach especially on threads like this one. If it is your intention to derail this building of knowledge with your insults, coincidence has a very mysterious way of revealing itself, don't be a victim of irony Godsmantru.

Ya know, brother, I have waiting to be educated as well. But you know about what they say about the challenger who never participates, he never becomes a winner.

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back