Black Spirituality Religion : Prophesies of GOD

If that is the case, then how did you examine them? Could it be that you MADE THIS EXPLANAITION UP JUST LIKE THE WORD "FLYBACK"?

Also, why would you offer your commentary as proof? Did you expect me to accept what you had to say about the books?

And Finally, are these the ONLY examples of "flybacks" that you can come up with? (considering there are thousands upon thousands of books and authors available).

If that is the case, then how did you examine them?
I haven’t, I have just examined the ones inside the Bible that I showed you. Now that you want to go outside of the Bible makes things more difficult. It becomes extremely hard to find whole, original script that is storylined to compare the Bible with.

My perception of other writing styles other then the Bible exhibiting these fly backs comes from the people who do have access to these original writings. The first book I referenced you, but due to the fact that you are starting to call my references and answers, “homework assignments” there can be no further advancement in the conversation.

Could it be that you MADE THIS EXPLANAITION UP JUST LIKE THE WORD "FLYBACK"?
I showed you other examples inside the Bible and I referenced a book that speaks of the very same thing. It is you rejecting the answer because it squashes your dime-store light before sun theology.

You do not want to advance the subject to other passages that you have because you also know you believe in them only through your ignorance and you know once someone explains things to you it is no longer ignorance but hate towards the Supreme Being.

Also, why would you offer your commentary as proof?
The Dogon Song is an “example” of a fly back, you originally did not ask for no cut and paste from the specific text.

Did you expect me to accept what you had to say about the books?
No, I expect you to get the books and verify what I said, but you call this “homework assignments”, so may be someone reading this post who has the books can verify the info for you. What I can’t believe is you said you were familiar with the Dogon Song yet you don’t have the Pale Fox on hand.

And Finally, are these the ONLY examples of "flybacks" that you can come up with?.
With my limited access, Yes.

(considering there are thousands upon thousands of books and authors available)
Not from the time period when the Old Testament were written. Most of these types of writings were destroyed by people like you. We can find documents on monitory transfers and communicase from rulers to kings but stories and poems were mostly destroyed. There are some available but people like you locked them in vaults and buried them in museums being afraid that they might some how reveal the truth.

The Dogon Song is an “example” of a fly back, you originally did not ask for no cut and paste from the specific text.

That is a REFERENCE to text. If it truly had examples of a flyback in it you could find the specific passages (like we did with the genesis verses) and then POST THEM. The reason that you DON'T is because I will EASILY be able to show that If there is a FLYBACK that it is DIFFERENT from the bible verses.

No, I expect you to get the books and verify what I said, but you call this “homework assignments”, so may be someone reading this post who has the books can verify the info for you. What I can’t believe is you said you were familiar with the Dogon Song yet you don’t have the Pale Fox on hand.

I don't have Pale Fox on hand...Do you?

Re-read you own posts; in those you make your argument clear.

I am asking YOU to state MY theory to make sure YOU have it correct.
Please just type it out yourself...don't reference a post.

I addressed this in my post 256.
To prevent a circular conversation I will Fly Back to my original post from when you first asked me about it.
http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=527599&postcount=256

There you go with the references. Why not pull the specific statements out that you want to use and re-post them in order that we may prevent the circular debate.

17: And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth.

So lets play your little game:

27.83 inches * 40 days = 1113.2 inches

1113.2 inches / 12 inches = 93 feet.

Just this calculation using the numbers you gave reveals a pretty good flood. So along with this we must also conceder these words……

2: The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained;

I would say with water boiling up from the earth and water coming from rain that already makes 93 feet by YOUR own standards that would be a pretty good flood.

So if you add another 20 feet of boiling water from the earth (which is ridiculous in and of itself) you would have 113 feet of water. So, even if a person would TRY to believe that it rained ALL OVER THE EARTH at the same time (of which there is no evidence ) it would STILL be difficult to believe that 113 (even up to186 feet ) of water was enough to flood everything on earth.

Also, it is illogical to believe there were no rainbows BEFORE noah.

That is a REFERENCE to text. If it truly had examples of a flyback in it you could find the specific passages (like we did with the genesis verses) and then POST THEM. The reason that you DON'T is because I will EASILY be able to show that If there is a FLYBACK that it is DIFFERENT from the bible verses.

This would be very difficult seeing the Dogon don’t have a written language. At the bottom of the pages in the Pale Fox the author attempts to create a written language by writing the letter sound that they heard as the Hogon priest recited the words.

I wouldn’t reference the book if I did not have the book. I am on my second reading.

So if you add another 20 feet of boiling water from the earth (which is ridiculous in and of itself) you would have 113 feet of water. So, even if a person would TRY to believe that it rained ALL OVER THE EARTH at the same time (of which there is no evidence ) it would STILL be difficult to believe that 113 (even up to186 feet ) of water was enough to flood everything on earth.

186 feet of water is 186 feet of water rather you are in Chicago, the Amazon Forest or on top of a mountain. For more accuracy you will have to do some “home work” into Sea Level calculations.

Who said there wasn’t?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back