Black Spirituality Religion : Prophesies

uplift19 said:
You'll find this is common, which is why no one else has really responded here.... :fyi:

You noticed that too? Well tarnation.......

By the way, I find the hypocrisy of the Bible to be detestable; in one breath, it's an "ABOMINATION" to sacrifice a human to "their gods", yet Abraham was almost ready to sacrifice his VERY OWN SON to "GOD the FATHER".

How ironic. Maybe this is that whole "God is a Jealous God" thing people are always talking about. :thinking:

But he didn’t, he was simply being tested. Thus the sacrifice of a Human being continues to be an Abomination. Which means the entire concept of the New Testament is an abomination. One of the reasons GOD destroyed Kemet, Israel and Judah is because we started sacrificing humans.

And yes, there have been Mummies found in Egypt in which their face is contorted in horror and extreme pain and continues to have the look of an abhorred death and yes they were burnt.

Why do you pretend I don’t answer questions?

I have answered every question put to me on this board.

I even made a post asking people if they needed an answer to something to just ask it. Your smirk comments don’t work.

cursed heart said:
In all do respect you think the old testament is the truth but the new testament is fictitious so why when the new testament was written the two were not seperated book wise?
Only the people that destroyed Jerusalem have attached the Old and New Testament.
Originally there was no New Testament until the Romans.

I believe in the New Testament just as I believe in the Old Testament. But I understand the New Testament to be the works and god of the people that conquered Egypt, Israel and Judah which were all originally inhabited by African tribes that went into slavery and became scattered in the earth.

The New Testament is a work of the Dark-side because it causes one to reject the Greater Light for the lesser light.

If one accepts the Greater Light, from the point of view of the Greater Light Jesus was not walking the earth during the time of the Roman Empire. Jesus actually lived and died during the Babylonian Empire.

Isa:8:4: For before the child shall have knowledge to cry, My father, and my mother, the riches of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria shall be taken away before the king of Assyria.

That is the GOD given record of Immanuel being an enfant to young to cry dada or mama during the fall of the Assyrian Empire and the rise of the Babylonian Empire.

All of those people that believe Jesus existed during the Roman Empire reject what GOD informs us of.

That is the nature of the Dark-side; it causes you to reject GOD in some way. The LORD tests our faith and loyalty in HIM.

Isa:45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

The New Testament is a glorious plan of GOD to divide the earth between the people that hate him and the people that do not.

Deut:13:3: Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

Isa:53:7: He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
Isa:53:8: He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

Servants of Jesus use this passage to validate prophesies about Jesus being killed on the Cross, but there exists another point of view of this passage that it not apart of main stream theology.
In further reading of the Old Testament one becomes aware that this passage is not referring to Jesus but it is actually prophesy about Jeremiah and specific events that occurred in his life. After Isaiah disappears Jeremiah is born about 57 years later. On average the prophesy would have occurred about 100 years before the actual event. These are the actual events that occurred in Jeremiah’s life that Isaiah prophesied about.

Jer:11:19: But I was like a lamb or an ox that is brought to the slaughter; and I knew not that they had devised devices against me, saying, Let us destroy the tree with the fruit thereof, and let us cut him off from the land of the living, that his name may be no more remembered.

Lam:3:53: They have cut off my life in the dungeon, and cast a stone upon me.
54: Waters flowed over mine head; then I said, I am cut off.
55: I called upon thy name, O LORD, out of the low dungeon.
56: Thou hast heard my voice: hide not thine ear at my breathing, at my cry.
57: Thou drewest near in the day that I called upon thee: thou saidst, Fear not.
58: O Lord, thou hast pleaded the causes of my soul; thou hast redeemed my life.

Jeremiah drowned and was brought back to life by GOD. With this new understanding we can now see that Isa 53:7 is actually referring to the headships of Jeremiah in delivering the Word of GOD to the Children of Israel as we fell further and further from GOD, even to the point of killing the prophets of GOD.

The passage is said to be about the Son of the Father because it certainly is about the Son of the Father. The truth is what brings us to the Light, and His sacrifice and His resurrection is what has brought us to redemption by having faith and belief in our King. Denying what He has done does only harm to oneself, as they deny His mercy and compassion upon ones spirit. It's better to fear out KING, the Father on High, and trust in His Way than to challenge He who already has the victory at Hand.