Black People : PBS : Independent Lens; Banished

Desert Storm said:
Mayne, you feel me?

Jim Crowism is still practiced though. Even though we don't have signs for whites and coloreds. It's how we are treated as blacks individually everday. But in the end we are all negroes, ya feel me?

Hee,hee,hee-

Much Love,
Desert Storm

"Jim Crow" is definately alive and well

Kemetstry said:
:qqb005: :SuN029: :10100: :em4000: I saw this documentary yesterday. It is a story of different families whose ancestors were violently removed from their homes in the 'Jim Crow' south. It deals with what these families went thru just to get the existing communities to acknowledge what happened. Which of course was met with stiff resistance and in some cases violent. As in Forsythe County, Georgia. :yesno: As a person who is easily riled when watching things like these. ( I wanted to get my carbine and a thousand rounds of ammo and do damage to some rednecks after watching this. lol ) I would advise you take valium 1st :lol: :lol:
:qqb005:

I'm right there with you on this.

:bazooka:

:10200: We dont need reparations for slavery. We definately need reparations for 'Jim Crow' !!

I disagree.

We wouldn't have had the latter if it were not for the former.

The Reconstruction Period and the "Separate But Equal" rule and the resurgence of the KKK/Jim Crow would never have existed w/o slavery.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back