Black Relationships : I will never love again!

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

O Clyde thanks for your concern! .. but No this post wasnt about me personally.. Its just that I have heard people say it ..and I've known of people that have'nt said it but none the less have had their hearts broken and as far as I can see never truly recovered.

I agree with what mostly you've all said love is beautiful thang ;) and I guess the reality is there are few if none of us .. better off without it.

O mari,

Please forgive me, it was after I released the post that I realized your real intent to query, as a poll of sorts...please forgive my short-sightedness. Here I am about to blow our new found friendship, sorry!

O mari,

Please forgive me, it was after I released the post that I realized your real intent to query, as a poll of sorts...please forgive my short-sightedness. Here I am about to blow our new found friendship, sorry!

Awwe Clyde com here lets have a virtual ((((hug)))) I bet you get all the girls going .. dont ya! :laugh:

actually! you were right a poll would have been a better option;)

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Awwe Clyde com here lets have a virtual ((((hug)))) I bet you get all the girls going .. dont ya! :laugh:

actually! you were right a poll would have been a better option;)

mari,

Thank you so, so much for the hug mari, I needed that. Well...not all:), but i am learning a valuable lesson. Now you have me blushing when you say I may have been right, no, you are still learning and new here, and doing a very good job, especially with your replies. The wisdom you have shared, I'm sure, has touched many.

Again, thanks for the virtual affection mari:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back