Black Relationships : Never approached as a black woman

Well, if people think you have a babyface, maybe some guys think you're too young.

In any case, men aren't obligated to approach even women they think are beautiful.

Also, you don't have to wait for a guy to approach you; you're allowed to approach guys you like, if you want.

Wait, do I have to give you your own lecture on traditional roles???????

Some men are intimidated by beauty

Some men may think you are so beautiful you are already locked up

Some men may have someone already but still flirt and compliment

Some men only like tall short dark light skinny fat females and you don't fit that preference

Some women don't know the womanly are of flirtation themselves

Don't press. When he comes and he will, just be ready

:hello: havokb ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

I often hear Sisters worried about not having the attention of a man / men.

It does not matter their origin, beauty, color, height, weight, age, nothing ... it seems universal.

I'm sure you have heard this before, but you should not worry about it too much.

In fact, it may be to your absolute benefit that they are overlooking you.

Some men ... no matter their color ... do not have a young woman's best interest at heart.

Additionally, when Sisters become overly concerned about such, they simultaneously become more vulnerable.

21 is very young with plenty of time to court and date and such ... he will come.

Try to focus on your studies, your goals (that do not require a man), your life, family, interests, etc.

I know it's hard to do, when what you want is not present, yet at the forefront of your thoughts.

Sometimes what we want is not what we need ... and the universe knows this and delivers accordingly.

I also started a thread on Hausa ... :) ... thank you for introducing the term to us! ... :yaay:

Thank you for joining us and sharing and please make yourself right at home!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thank you so much for your comment. Also, it means so much to me how you started a thread on the Hausa tribe. I think many other black Americans don't know much about this tribe so its nice you are introducing it in a forum.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back