Black Relationships : I will never love again!

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

O Clyde thanks for your concern! .. but No this post wasnt about me personally.. Its just that I have heard people say it ..and I've known of people that have'nt said it but none the less have had their hearts broken and as far as I can see never truly recovered.

I agree with what mostly you've all said love is beautiful thang ;) and I guess the reality is there are few if none of us .. better off without it.

O mari,

Please forgive me, it was after I released the post that I realized your real intent to query, as a poll of sorts...please forgive my short-sightedness. Here I am about to blow our new found friendship, sorry!

O mari,

Please forgive me, it was after I released the post that I realized your real intent to query, as a poll of sorts...please forgive my short-sightedness. Here I am about to blow our new found friendship, sorry!

Awwe Clyde com here lets have a virtual ((((hug)))) I bet you get all the girls going .. dont ya! :laugh:

actually! you were right a poll would have been a better option;)

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Awwe Clyde com here lets have a virtual ((((hug)))) I bet you get all the girls going .. dont ya! :laugh:

actually! you were right a poll would have been a better option;)

mari,

Thank you so, so much for the hug mari, I needed that. Well...not all:), but i am learning a valuable lesson. Now you have me blushing when you say I may have been right, no, you are still learning and new here, and doing a very good job, especially with your replies. The wisdom you have shared, I'm sure, has touched many.

Again, thanks for the virtual affection mari:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back