Black Relationships : How much security do you have in your relationship?

Some are ( seem to be ) implying that maybe you get a little perverse enjoyment out of the drama caused?

One of his babes trying to jump you shoulda have motivated you to tell him to change things

Not at all....I never instigated either situations....Like I said, this is his doing...I was cool with ol' girl who wanted to jump me...her cousin went back and told her that she saw him and I at the club hanging out...But it's a club where people hang out.

I have nothing to do with his on-going affairs...I'm like a by-standard who just so happens to get the short end of the stick...who gets caught in the cross fire.

When all actuality, my homegirl who was sleeping with him should have been confronted...if all else.

I would never in my life ever try to break up or come between a man and his woman intentionally.

Not at all....I never instigated either situations....Like I said, this is his doing...I was cool with ol' girl who wanted to jump me...her cousin went back and told her that she saw him and I at the club hanging out...But it's a club where people hang out.

I have nothing to do with his on-going affairs...I'm like a by-standard who just so happens to get the short end of the stick...who gets caught in the cross fire.

When all actuality, my homegirl who was sleeping with him should have been confronted...if all else.

I would never in my life ever try to break up or come between a man and his woman intentionally.

I Hear ya

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back