Black Relationships : WHY DO SOME BROTHERS PLACE SO MUCH BLAME FOR OUR BAD RELATIONSHIPS ON SISTERS???

I know this fella and he knows me, but since he's long since bailed or was banned, I feel and think it's not a good idea to revive this thread...

FYI

Let those who are present day posters start their own thread...

FYI

A present day poster can and should start their own thread:

Then we can start fresh!

FYI

A Member can do as they'd like ... post to any open thread ... or start their own.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I do recall that the like of the book got undermined by the movie producer's oh so obvious agenda (at least to me)!

I. e., another case study of how some see us as a means to their ends, as well...

The book and movie was/is THE COLOR PURPLE...

Bad misunderstandings undermined black male/black female discussions/debates over that too, awhile back...

So let us also be cautious and wary, or others might turn us against each other, as we attempt to be for real about our unresolved differences, here and everywhere...

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back