Black Relationships : How much security do you have in your relationship?

She's not going anywhere as far as I know....He's been with other women right around the time he was seeing her....One of them being one of my friends.

And yes, I know he "likes" me...or whatever you wanna call it...He's told me before.

This isn't the first situation with him and another woman and I....A long time ago, a girl he was seeing tried to fight me at a club because him and I were seen hanging out together...But he never ever told me she was his girl either...and still denies that to this day too.

He's a very good looking guy...and I think one time he mentioned being married around the time that I met him, but he was seeing the girl who was trying to fight me.

Either way...she knows what type of guy he is...because how can she not? He's well know around my area...You have to be insecure to be with a guy with that type of reputation...and to think that he isn't going to be a dawg.

.o0( You'd be surprised at how many live in a state of constant denial )

She's not going anywhere as far as I know....He's been with other women right around the time he was seeing her....One of them being one of my friends.

And yes, I know he "likes" me...or whatever you wanna call it...He's told me before.

This isn't the first situation with him and another woman and I....A long time ago, a girl he was seeing tried to fight me at a club because him and I were seen hanging out together...But he never ever told me she was his girl either...and still denies that to this day too.

He's a very good looking guy...and I think one time he mentioned being married around the time that I met him, but he was seeing the girl who was trying to fight me.

Either way...she knows what type of guy he is...because how can she not? He's well know around my area...You have to be insecure to be with a guy with that type of reputation...and to think that he isn't going to be a dawg.

i have so many ways to say on this but don't want it to come out wrong...So please bear with me..

I've seen this scenario before....He used to go out with your friend along with other women that you may know and now he likes you? Have you, at least, told him you're not really interesting in him? I mean, why keep letting him hug on you knowing his character. Was he ever disrespectful to your friend?

Don't wanna come out wrong,..I think this is messy between you and him. And when his females question you about this man you seem to let you mouth go and get the girls all fired up and what happens?.. an altercations starts. And like i said, I could be wrong. *shrugs*

I draw a line when it comes to men and their relationships. I don't want them hugging me and telling me how he feels about me while their women is right there or somewhere still in his life. And i expect the same respect from them. In this scenario, somebody has crossed the line..It ain't just him, its you too...

i have so many ways to say on this but don't want it to come out wrong...So please bear with me..

I've seen this scenario before....He used to go out with your friend along with other women that you may know and now he likes you? Have you, at least, told him you're not really interesting in him? I mean, why keep letting him hug on you knowing his character. Was he ever disrespectful to your friend?

Don't wanna come out wrong,..I think this is messy between you and him. And when his females question you about this man you seem to let you mouth go and get the girls all fired up and what happens?.. an altercations starts. And like i said, I could be wrong. *shrugs*

I draw a line when it comes to men and their relationships. I don't want them hugging me and telling me how he feels about me while their women is right there or somewhere still in his life. And i expect the same respect from them. In this scenario, somebody has crossed the line..It ain't just him, its you too...

We're not dating....We haven't had any intimacy...A hug is a hug....and a kiss on the cheek is a kiss on the cheek...We aren't making out...I never told him I wanted to be with him and I don't have to tell him I don't either...just because he told me he liked me? Ain't no one leading him on...he's leading these other females on....Cause I never slept with him or dated him...I'm not his fool...

So please explain to me how I see a guy who gives me a hug, on his own and a kiss on my cheek on his own...how I'm messy? He's messy...And besides, this man is 40 years old...He's a grown man fully capable of being aware of his actions and the actions being brought to him.

When did I ever imply "I let go"?????? The only thing I told ol' girl who wanted to fight me that I didn't want him and that I was his friend....She came up to me ready to fight, popping off at the mouth...And oh, I forgot to mention that she was dating my homeboy the same time she was trying to claim this guy too...

My friend who he was sleeping with was married...and yes he played her too, but I don't feel sympathetic to her in that because she was committing infidelity on her husband.

So who is messy now?

BTW...I NEVER said he was telling me how he felt with his woman right there....

What are you guy's reading???

I said we were talking about my car accident and getting my car fixed..

Stop insinuating stuff...So yes, you are wrong.

Some are ( seem to be ) implying that maybe you get a little perverse enjoyment out of the drama caused?

One of his babes trying to jump you shoulda have motivated you to tell him to change things

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back