Black Relationships : How much security do you have in your relationship?

My relationship has high security.

My husband doesn't do anything overly flirty with other women. I don't do this either with men.

For our marriage (which is 12 years) this does work.

This is laudable...flirting is different from a friendly hug or kiss...particularly if both persons were friendly for years...what about childhood friends and family friends. At times we can say our spouses don't do x or y but we do not walk with them. I trusted my ex too..he was the jealous type although I never gave him reason to. The only person we can be certain about is ourselves...and at times we can even deceive ourselves. The heart of mankind is deceitful and desperately wicked..who can know it Jeremiah 17.9

Please don't think I am questioning the sincerity of you or your husband I am just stating a fact of human nature.

So I was out the other night and ran into my guy friend. He was playing a pool game and when he saw me, he turned around to give me a hug and then a kiss on the cheek.
At that time I didn't even see his girlfriend there. But she got upset. You could tell that she was not happy that him and I were talking to each other, but our conversation was about my car accident and about fixing the a/c belt on my car. Anyways, she sat in between where he was sitting and where I was standing, and was like "Excuuuse me."

As I've noticed a lot of women do not like when I talk to their man...I've never once tried to get in between a man and his relationship, and for the most part I try to be cool with his gf. I definitely do not flirt with a man who I know is taken.

So here is my question:

If your man/woman is approached by a person of the opposite sex and your significant other kisses them on the cheek are you okay with it? Or does it get you bothered and upset?

Did he introduce you to his girlfriend first before you two started your conversation, and before he hugged and kissed you?

Some women don't care about their men speaking to old friends. It's the fact that their men forgets to introduce them.

See i have old friends, myself, that i see occasionally and most of the time i introduce myself to their significant other first just to show my respect. That way nobody gets the idea that i'm trying to steal their man.

Did he introduce you to his girlfriend first before you two started your conversation, and before he hugged and kissed you?

Some women don't care about their men speaking to old friends. It's the fact that their men forgets to introduce them.

See i have old friends, myself, that i see occasionally and most of the time i introduce myself to their significant other first just to show my respect. That way nobody gets the idea that i'm trying to steal their man.

No he has never introduced me and her, even several times before this time...I've seen her before and people say that that is his gf but he never told me that himself...She knows who I am, so there is no need for introductions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back