Black Relationships : WHY DO SOME BROTHERS PLACE SO MUCH BLAME FOR OUR BAD RELATIONSHIPS ON SISTERS???

Again, I say SOME brothers have this tendency to point fingers at sisters as if we are perfect... Listen, I am a man, and I know plenty of other men, and I know that NONE of us is perfect... So why, when we are asked to examine, no doubt, the myriad causes for our defective relationships, do we point fingers at anyone but ourselves???

Granted, African women have their issues, and they've a tendency to blame us as well, but as a man, I feel it necessary to check myself to see where I went wrong, before blaming it on the other person - and that is in any relationship... What I have found more often than not, is that both parties were equally responsible for the ill-health and maintenance of their relationships...

But I don't think a lot is accomplished by hammering women, and TELLING them how they should be... I don't think a lot is accomplished by women hammering men, and telling is how we should be... We should simply be striving daily to be the best person we can be, and make it our policy to render unto our sisters what we want for ourselves, and the same should apply to sisters... Barring that - not striving to be the best multi-dimensional human being one can be - one should have zero to complain about as regards other parties...

Peace!
Isaiah

I agree

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back