Black Relationships : Confessions Of a Former Self Hating Black Man who Used to Bash Black women on Social Media

This one is such an insult. And, it is baseless. Do you include your Mother, wife, sisters, etc., in these insults? And, you said something about ww being better than us, and BW need to step up. That's horrible. You should be ashamed.

....some women spend more time thinking on what outfit they will wear to the club, than thinking about who is the best man to be father to their children....

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

When they do wrong, I call them on it. They do the same with me. But they married 1st, so......

But, it is true that a lot of women have chosen being single over settling for what they see available. And, that is really sad.

It's like the last person they will ever love is that loser they 1st fell for. There are plenty of fish in the sea

Just like you, we have standards too.

*smile*

urbab dictionary-

easy on the eyes

Not painful to look at because its some-what decent looking and figuratively won't "blind" you if you see it.

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

When they do wrong, I call them on it. They do the same with me. But they married 1st, so......

But, you over-exaggerate things so much. I mean really.... Why must you do that, just to make a point?

Just like you, we have standards too.

*smile*

urbab dictionary-

easy on the eyes

Not painful to look at because its some-what decent looking and figuratively won't "blind" you if you see it.

There is nothing wrong with a realistic standard. There is something wrong with only fishing in one pond

Any excuse

But, you over-exaggerate things so much. I mean really.... Why must you do that, just to make a point?

:bs: The facts of life out here today are very serious and we can all see the damage it does by not paying attention. We aren't kids anymore

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back