Black Relationships : Is She Being Childish or Protecting Herself?

legit-writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2002
Suppose she and he started talking on any networking site other site and that's the first place they talked on, and lets say he ask to exchange numbers, and she tells him that she would rather talk on the site or an instant messaging program for a little while first, and then worry about phone numbers later when they are both comfortable with that, and the guy says she can call him and to just block her number and she tells him that she rather just call him without blocking her phone number when she is ready to call. He tells her that it's childish of her ... Do you agree with him? Why or why not? Also oh and by the way, this is going on the basis of her being single and the guy wanting her number is in too much of a rush when him and her have only exchanged one message with one another!

Suppose she and he started talking on any networking site other site and that's the first place they talked on, and lets say he ask to exchange numbers, and she tells him that she would rather talk on the site or an instant messaging program for a little while first, and then worry about phone numbers later when they are both comfortable with that, and the guy says she can call him and to just block her number and she tells him that she rather just call him without blocking her phone number when she is ready to call. He tells her that it's childish of her ... Do you agree with him? Why or why not? Also oh and by the way, this is going on the basis of her being single and the guy wanting her number is in too much of a rush when him and her have only exchanged one message with one another!

I would say that dude needs to chill...Sounds kinda pushy and desperate...He was childish by calling saying her feelings were childish.

I mean they NEVER met...don't know anything about each other and he is making her feel bad because of her comfort level? What kind of guy does that?

He's already belittling her before he even knows her.

RED FLAG

She is not obligated to call this man whatsoever...They are not even DATING or in a committed relationship.

seconding the RED FLAG. one doesn't push.
I would say that dude needs to chill...Sounds kinda pushy and desperate...He was childish by calling saying her feelings were childish.

I mean they NEVER met...don't know anything about each other and he is making her feel bad because of her comfort level? What kind of guy does that?

He's already belittling her before he even knows her.

RED FLAG

She is not obligated to call this man whatsoever...They are not even DATING or in a committed relationship.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back