Black Relationships : Confessions Of a Former Self Hating Black Man who Used to Bash Black women on Social Media

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
Confessions Of a Former Self Hating Black Man who Used to Bash Black women on Social Media

headdown_900x360_scaled_cropp_810x324.jpg

If you’re reading this then the title probably drew you in. I am currently a 20 year old black man who did in fact live the first 19 years of his life as a self-hating, white woman (and other non-black women) obsessed black man who used to bash black women in real life and on social media. I am no longer this way and in the last few months I have undergone a great change. I would like to share my story for two reasons the first is because it rarely done and second is to answer questions like the ones below that I usually see on social media.

Before telling my story let me put a few things out there. My experience is my own but in having discussions with many other black men who have gone through similar experiences and finally woken up, I can say that many parts of my story mirrors theirs and in a way some parts of my story are representative of the stories of many black men who have been through this. Also, this article is in no way an attack on interracial dating or black people who prefer partners of other races. I am simply telling my story. Now that we have all of that out of the way let’s begin.

Read more
http://myblackmatters.com/confessio...who-used-to-bash-black-women-on-social-media/

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

Welcome to Destee Liberty!

I read his thoughts/article. One of the things he said concerning the hair being pretty. It's stupid as that is I have heard it time and time again. I have even seen black men just looking mesmerized by a toss of a hair by non black women. I've seen it myself! It's amazing to me how something soooo insignificant matters that much. Hair? Really? Thank God it's not the majority but the minority. They will say they love natural yet admire Bey's hair. Turn your back on black women because of HAIR! The same hair on the head of your mothers, their mothers, your sisters, you neices, your cousins, etc. I agree it has be self hatred. That is the only thing that makes sense.

Welcome to Destee Liberty!

Aww thanks, Hodee.

You know this board is addictive. Do they have a 12 step program for it? I have been stuck here ever since I registered. And, my employer has some weird kinda vexation about me having fun at work.

*smile*

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back