Black Relationships : Confessions Of a Former Self Hating Black Man who Used to Bash Black women on Social Media

" ...ultimately, the man you sleep with is a direct reflection of your character. "

....some women spend more time thinking on what outfit they will wear to the club, than thinking about who is the best man to be father to their children....

"You can lead a fool to knowlege, but you can not make them think."

SAY NO TO MOOKIE!!!!!!!!!

This is showing at the bottom of all my posts still. Something must be wrong with your computer

There is nothing wrong with my computer. This is the only response with your siggie. And, it's not even in your usual brown color.

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

Those are statements made by BW. I copied them and placed them in my signature because they are true. Only "SAY NO TO MOOKIE" is mine

Doesn't matter who said it originally. Some BW bash BW. The point is that you have been promoting it for "decades".

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

There is nothing wrong with my computer. This is the only response with your siggie. And, it's not even in your usual brown color.

Well, I can still see it and so can everyone else but you. Hmmmmmm

Doesn't matter who said it originally. Some BW bash BW. The point is that you have been promoting it for "decades".

:bs: If it's true, it aint bashin

:bs: If it's true, it aint bashin

This one is such an insult. And, it is baseless. Do you include your Mother, wife, sisters, etc., in these insults? And, you said something about ww being better than us, and BW need to step up. That's horrible. You should be ashamed.

....some women spend more time thinking on what outfit they will wear to the club, than thinking about who is the best man to be father to their children....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back