Black Relationships : Confessions Of a Former Self Hating Black Man who Used to Bash Black women on Social Media

But, it is true that a lot of women have chosen being single over settling for what they see available. And, that is really sad.

It's like the last person they will ever love is that loser they 1st fell for. There are plenty of fish in the sea

Your siggie is no longer showing

*smile*

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

" ...ultimately, the man you sleep with is a direct reflection of your character. "

....some women spend more time thinking on what outfit they will wear to the club, than thinking about who is the best man to be father to their children....

"You can lead a fool to knowlege, but you can not make them think."

SAY NO TO MOOKIE!!!!!!!!!

This is showing at the bottom of all my posts still. Something must be wrong with your computer

My signature has been what it has always been for decades

I know that. Your signature contained 3 examples of you bashing BW. We have become so accustomed to you bashing us that we are desensitized to it. We expect it, and you never let us down.

*smile*

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

I know that. Your signature contained 3 examples of you bashing BW. We have become so accustomed to you bashing us that we are desensitized to it. We expect it, and you never let us down.

*smile*

Those are statements made by BW. I copied them and placed them in my signature because they are true. Only "SAY NO TO MOOKIE" is mine

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back