Black Relationships : (Author edit due to potential self misrepresntation)

Actually brother, "insulting" would not be the right word. It would be more accurate to say that I would like to use a tone that expresses my displeasure in your suggestions about inequality between men and women,...
Confucius say, "When fools hear the truth, they get mad; when wise men hear the truth, they learn and become wiser."

Your wanting to "express displeasure" shows you got MAD when you heard the TRUTH.

What I did not (and do not) like is the suggestion that INEQUALITY between men and women is of God lol, but I don't want to insult you and I wasn't "mad." I just did not/do not like what you were/are suggesting.
That's why Confucius said that fools get MAD when they hear the TRUTH!

Lolol and show me where God expressly said that a man can have two wives, yet the practice was done by the Israelites (1 Samuel 1:2):lol:. Stop LYING, man...

The word of God:

Deuteronomy 21:15 If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated:

16 Then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hath, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, [which is indeed] the firstborn:

17 But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confucius say, "When fools hear the truth, they get mad; when wise men hear the truth, they learn and become wiser."

Your wanting to "express displeasure" shows you got MAD when you heard the TRUTH.

Lolol.

Brother, save it. The Bible says that "women can't talk in church" so I really don't care about what the Bible allegedly says...

"If a fool be associated with a wise man, even all his life, he will perceive the truth as little as a spoon perceives the taste of food; if an intelligent man spend one minute only with a wise man, he will soon perceive the truth as the tongue perceives the taste of soup." ---- The Dhammapada

Saying that "God is Love," I can go with that. Saying that God does not behave Himself unseemly, I can go with that...and saying that God gives laws of INEQUALITY between men and women, I can't go with that.

I find sexism EVIL and the suggestion that God practices sexism, silly...I just wanted to use a different tone, Sir lolol, that is all

“So long as a man’s desire for women, even the smallest, is not destroyed, so long is his mind in bondage, as the calf that drinks milk is in bondage to its mother.”---Buddhist proverb

Hmmm...interesting proverb.
You are a perfect example of that.

I would disagree but I respect the right of others to believe it, like I respect your right to believe in sexism though I do not like sexism.
Men and women are DIFFERENT. Each one has their place and their function.

Men not being able to get pregnant isn't "sexist"!

It is nature's way!

Lolololol.

I would disagree with that, too...according to the Abrahamic God in the Qur'an, the feelings between men and women are from God...naturally I want some sex ( :lol: ) and I believe that that feeling came from God so I think it can lead to "bondage" but that it doesn't necessarily have to.
Your statements here have constantly proved otherwise.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back