Black Spirituality Religion : CAN ANY CHRISTIAN ANSWER THESE?????

Well, if you could have done better than this video BY YOURSELF, I sure wish you'd give me some example of such because copying/pasting another man's words as your own is NOT "BY YOURSELF."

....And, however you may "ROLL," copying/pasting another man's words as your own is no less weak than that video.

So, I still await YOUR presentation of YOUR "intent and studies."

As long as I stated that my INTENT WAS NOT to pick the Bible apart, and due to the fact that I apologized if anyone here thought that it was my intent...WHATEVER MY INTENT IS, IS ACTUALLY NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS until I either post it or clearly STATE WHAT MY INTENT IS. I already stated WHAT IT IS NOT....SO YOU CAN EITHER LEAVE IT AT THAT OR CONTINUE TALKING WITH YOURSELF.

I'm sure you are familiar with the practice of "co-regency" in many ancient kingdoms. It was especially customary when the heir to the throne was too young to rule alone. So, the child heir would "co-rule" with an adult (usually the king or queen)....In Kemet, it is widely believed that Queen Hatshepsut ruled for a time with her very young step-son, Thutmose III. -----The same applied to Amenhotep III who was co-regent with his father for many years....Then Amenhotep III made HIS SON, Tutankhamen "CROWN PRINCE."

Also in the Bible, Solomon was a co-regent with his father, King David for some years.

....Now, in 2 Kings/chapter 24, there are TWO kings named Jehoiakim...ONE is the FATHER, and the other is the SON.

So, the SON was most likely a "co-regent" when he was EIGHT YEARS OLD (along with his FATHER); and after his FATHER DIED, the SON became king at EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD.

...And as for the "3 mos/3 mos. 10 days," I really don't think that is significant as any "contradiction." --- either way, it's only 3 months that he ruled.

Thus is the so-called "contradiction" in this video mentions:

2 Kings 24:​
[8] Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother's name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem.

and

2 Chron. 36:​
[9] Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD.​
And, really, how could any 8 y/o child rule a kingdom??....Surely, he was a "crown prince/co-regent" until he became old enough to rule alone.​

Awesome! Yes, I looked at this youtube and saw at the end of it, it was someone who based off of Quran. I've studied this part about 8 versus 18 and your answer was what i had seen many years ago when i mapped the Biblical timelines in reference t the mothers. My researched showed me that Joiachim [sp] short period of reign as well as others around this time that they were conflicting with the Chaldeans of Babylonia was crucial in the accuray of the Biblical timeline so I took the time to research these scriptures. I saw how you wrote about Azaiah as well and am so happy to read what you wrote.

Actually my intent was not as it may have been perceived. I could have done better than whoever made that video by myself. I was questioning some of it because as I read the book of Judges, I was able to see that they basically didn't have any or many weapons at all. ...

Now it was not my intent to reveal all of this...but I did so because I can see that my intent and the studies that I am doing have obviously been misinterpreted. As I said before, I don't leave any stones unturned. ...

So first let me apologize since my intent was not as it was perceived to be. I just want you to know, I really don't roll like that unless I purposely choose to roll like that....and it would never be in the weak manner of that video....

As long as I stated that my INTENT WAS NOT to pick the Bible apart, and due to the fact that I apologized if anyone here thought that it was my intent...WHATEVER MY INTENT IS, IS ACTUALLY NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS until I either post it or clearly STATE WHAT MY INTENT IS. I already stated WHAT IT IS NOT....SO YOU CAN EITHER LEAVE IT AT THAT OR CONTINUE TALKING WITH YOURSELF.

lol....How can you say that your "INTENT" was not to "PICK THE BIBLE APART" when that is EXACTLY what you ATTEMPTED with the word's of another man you claimed as your own?! :lol:

How can you "APOLOGIZE" for "NOT INTENDING" to do EXACTLY what you DID DO?! :lol:

YOU are the one who said you could do a "BETTER JOB" than the VIDEO.

But, YOU expect me and others to believe that your "INTENT" for posting the VIDEO was as a part of YOUR "STUDY" of the Bible. :lol:

YOU expect me and others to believe that your "INTENT" for posting "YOUR STUDY" of the Bible, which wasn't YOUR STUDY but the words of a white man from another site about the Bible. :lol:

YOU expect me and others to believe that your were "REVEALING" some "STUDY" of the Bible which you had done YOURSELF; but you had only copied/pasted the word's of a white man from another site as your own. :lol:

YOU expect me and others to believe that in "YOUR STUDY," you leave "NO STONE UN-TURNED." :lol:

Well, no matter what you say, Keita, "THAT DOG WON'T HUNT." :lol:

No, Keita, YOUR INTENT was to try to SHOW ME that YOU could do a "BETTER JOB" of "PICKING APART THE BIBLE" than the VIDEO; but, instead, you STOLE somebody's else words.

Yes, you LIED about your "INTENT and STUDY" and you STOLE somebody else's words to DECEIVE me and others.

So, for me, your CREDIBILITY and even your INTEGRITY is ZERO.

Furthermore, if EVEN YOU perceived that VIDEO as so "WEAK," then WHY did you POST IT??

Oh, so, you didn't even WATCH THE VIDEO YOURSELF before POSTING it, huh?

So, you just saw a YOUTUBE VIDEO with the title, "CAN ANY CHRISTIAN ANSWER THESE" and thought, "Hmmm. Now, HERE's sumpn I can use!" :lol:

And, it was only AFTER a CHRISTIAN starting ANSWERING the VIDEO that you realized just how "WEAK" it was. :lol:

Yeah, right, Keita.... But, if alla that works for YOU, then you just keep on holdin' to that.

....Cuz "THAT'S YOUR STORY AND YOU'RE STICKIN' TO IT." :lol:

Awesome! Yes, I looked at this youtube and saw at the end of it, it was someone who based off of Quran. I've studied this part about 8 versus 18 and your answer was what i had seen many years ago when i mapped the Biblical timelines in reference t the mothers. My researched showed me that Joiachim [sp] short period of reign as well as others around this time that they were conflicting with the Chaldeans of Babylonia was crucial in the accuray of the Biblical timeline so I took the time to research these scriptures. I saw how you wrote about Azaiah as well and am so happy to read what you wrote.

Yes, I saw that at the end of the video as well.....All of these so-called "contradictions/conflicting verses" from the Bible come from an Islamic source; but I've seen so many of this same thing all over the internet, videos and sites with the same old tired stuff.

And thank you.

Psalm 12:

[6] The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

... I want to know about the weapons, the actual numbers of people, the amount in a company (which is not as you stated) and everything that I can in terms of "how people were living in the past, what their mind set was, social structure was, clothes was, food was and everything else.

Well, if my calculations and "study" are incorrect, then how many men were in a "company" of HORSEMEN according to "YOUR STUDY?"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back