Black People : You can take Black out of Africa, but...

[QUOTE="jamesfrmphilly, post: 917533, member: 4688" Stockholm syndrome........

People fail to take the effects of brainwashing seriously.......

That is why the battleground IS the mind..... /QUOTE]
Back in the day, one of my elder sisters invested in Jane Fonda and various other white folks workout videos/trying to get in shape but wouldn’t come to the gym and track with me despite the FACT that I’ve never ever had to starve myself dieting I have always been in good shape [turned down an offer to be a dancer in a nightclub/as I only do the HIMBO thing when I want to as opposed to for money] seemed genuinely bemused when I asked her “so are you genetically closer to Jane Fonda than you are to me?”

In the mid 1980’s a friend gave me a video with Dr Ivan van Sertima’s lectures about Blacks in Science [our marginalized or totally ignored contributions over the last 5000 years] and the African Olmec Rulers of Mexico’s first technical culture, which I showed to ALL of my family; only for my mother to state that she’d seen and heard the information before when she had attended 5 years previously Dr Ivan van Sertima’s lecture in London organized by the local authority she worked as a teacher for.

When I challenged my mother as to why she hadn’t EVER mentioned any of this information before, genuinely didn’t think to tell me and the rest of the family what she’s learned, all she could say was that it just had not occurred to her to do so?

Aren’t you guys just dancing around the cutting edge of my tag [at the bottom of my posts] whereas isn’t the only variable with regard to just how DAMAGED most people of African ethnicity are is the severity and how it manifests?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Stockholm syndrome........

People fail to take the effects of brainwashing seriously.......

That is why the battleground IS the mind.....
Back in the day, one of my elder sisters invested in Jane Fonda and various other white folks workout videos/trying to get in shape but wouldn’t come to the gym and track with me despite the FACT that I’ve never ever had to starve myself dieting I have always been in good shape [turned down an offer to be a dancer in a nightclub/as I only do the HIMBO thing when I want to as opposed to for money] seemed genuinely bemused when I asked her “so are you genetically closer to Jane Fonda than you are to me?”

In the mid 1980’s a friend gave me a video with Dr Ivan van Sertima’s lectures about Blacks in Science [our marginalized or totally ignored contributions over the last 5000 years] and the African Olmec Rulers of Mexico’s first technical culture, which I showed to ALL of my family; only for my mother to state that she’d seen and heard the information before when she had attended 5 years previously Dr Ivan van Sertima’s lecture in London organized by the local authority she worked as a teacher for.

When I challenged my mother as to why she hadn’t EVER mentioned any of this information before, genuinely didn’t think to tell me and the rest of the family what she’s learned, all she could say was that it just had not occurred to her to do so?

Aren’t you guys just dancing around the cutting edge of my tag [at the bottom of my posts] whereas isn’t the only variable with regard to just how DAMAGED most people of African ethnicity are is the severity and how it manifests?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
don't dance no more, bum knees.

This is how you worded it:

Then:
How do You define Black as in a person?
2 different questions.
Exactly.......African denotes a person, not a continent.
Yes two different question because black can represent a color or a person. So I added "as in a person" to preclude a misunderstanding.
African can only represent a person, I saw no need to add as in a person as well.
Any way I know you are only be facetious, As you well know your arguments has no legs to stand on.
You feign the same misunderstanding with my statement "as in a person" which is the opposite of that which you are feigning now.
Your word games will only lead to inanity.
Here is my quote below....
How does one define African?
How do You define Black as in a person?
Is being African and or Black the same ethnicity and or race?

Is Charlize Theron African?
It is obvious she is not black

Note: construct equates to an idea, which equates to concept -ion.

So,
If race is a social construct, as you say, then how do these social construct/concepts differ?

They are often used interchangeable....but they are not the same.
Concept tend to be abstract while Construct has physical ramification and applications
Concepts are theoretical.....Constructs are applied.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back