Black Spirituality Religion : Who Decides what is Truth and What Isn't?

Instead of laughing , why not come up with evidence to the contrary.

OH Yeah ! THAT'S Right !

YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!!!!

Well for you to tell other that the bible teaches how to do everything someone needs in life is crazy. I don't even need to respond to that because it makes no sense. Observe the level of living of many Christians collectively and I get my answer. I don't need to say anything, the proof is in the pudding.

Well for you to tell other that the bible teaches how to do everything someone needs in life is crazy. I don't even need to respond to that because it makes no sense. Observe the level of living of many Christians collectively and I get my answer. I don't need to say anything, the proof is in the pudding.

You are right a lot of people who call themselves christian arent living their lives they way should . The reason for this is because they are not keeping in step with what is written in the bible.

If these people who called themselves christian did try to live up to the example in the bible they would be living better llives , but some people just like to choose what they like to believe in the bible and discard the rest.

If you do this you are sure to live your life the wrong way , which unfortunately a lot of people do.

Christianity tells christians they should live righteous lives, and condemns _others_ who fail to do so, but does not teach its adherents how to live righteously.

It does no good to tell a man to live righteously if he genuinely has no idea how to rise above the lusts of the flesh/body.

There are verses, hidden in a mystery within the bible, which can lead a man to realize godliness within. But, that is not what gets preached from the pulpit on Sunday morning.

Even worse, Christianity is such a horribly hypocritical religion. It does not matter what you do, because Jesus will forgive you for it. Hence, according to Christian doctrine, there are no consequences of sin as long as you pray for forgiveness afterwards. That is 180 degreees from the doctine of Ma'at, or Karma.

Christianity is not so much a religion as it is a convenient excuse to _feel_ good about yourself irregardless of the presence, or absence, of love in your heart.

Christianity is not unique in this regard. You can find similar expressions of hypocrisy in other belief systems. It is this idea, often expressed even by those who hate and despise both the bible and Christianity, that _my_ God approves of the hate in _my_ heart, but condemns the hate in the heart of others.

Christianity tells christians they should live righteous lives, and condemns _others_ who fail to do so, but does not teach its adherents how to live righteously.
It does no good to tell a man to live righteously if he genuinely has no idea how to rise above the lusts of the flesh/body.

The bible does teach you how to live life . Read the bible.

Even worse, Christianity is such a horribly hypocritical religion. It does not matter what you do, because Jesus will forgive you for it. Hence, according to Christian doctrine, there are no consequences of sin as long as you pray for forgiveness afterwards. That is 180 degreees from the doctine of Ma'at, or Karma.

There is no hypocrasy in the bible , but unfortunately there are christians who say one thing and do another . They are not living a true christian life as described in the bible.

There is such a thing as absolute truth such as the sun that never changes .

The sun is changing all the time. Right now it is a white dwarf but the day will come when it grows to a red giant and then goes nova. Just because its change is too slow for human perception does not mean it does not change.

Water is wet
Water can dry up, be evaporated by the sun or just drip away so that all truths based on what it used to be are of the past and true only for the past.
Fire is hot
Boulders are heavy etc.
The adjectives hot and heavy are both good examples of the subjective experience of sentient beings. They not only vary from creature to creature but also from place to place. A boulder that is heavy on Earth would float on the moon. Fire that is hot to earthly creatures would not bother creatures who have adapted to much higher temperatures. In fact when my uncle was stationed in viet Nam their bodies got so used to temperatures of 134 degrees that when it dropped down to 90 they had to put on their overcoats.. Even the numerical temperatures and weights of things are not constant but changes over time.
So somethings are always true whether you believe its true or not
You have yet to show me an example.