Black Spirituality Religion : What is Lucifer, Satan and the Devil?

Yeah I suggest the same. The shrinking may have actually been apart of our fall from glory. I say that because our incarnation onto this plane as physical beings, was the start of our fall. Even though we expressed our greatness here, it was only a segment of what we had accomplished as pure energy(non physical) beings.
s

wouldn't this suggest that we are the fallen angels i.e. gods which is what the word actually means? Doesn't that place a deity about us as the black man being god?

Peace and Blessings

I believe there were other beings before we came to earth. Many indegenious groups call the dolphins and other beings the keepers of the earth.

I heard about this theory as well, but what is the black mans relationship to the dolphins? I find that White Europeans communicate with this continuously ... I haven't heard to many stories of our communications with them.

Peace and Blessings

To this day there are still societies were the men frow to 7 ft on the average. Also the little people or Ptahites or whatever were said to exist at the same time as the larger people and they even warred against eachother. These very old giant skeleton bones are usually dates back to the same time as the ancestors of the pygmies. I think that many different groups have visited earth and actually left or went elsewhere.

I was watching the discovery channel some time ago, but recent as in 2 years and they found around the Andaman people a very small people which stood about 2 feet in height. Secondly, what was considered giants in that time and according to which culture?

This is another good question ... If it was the pygmies or Hottentots then this would explain why a 7 foot man would be consider a giants ... you know what I mean?

Peace and Blessings

To this day there are still societies were the men frow to 7 ft on the average. Also the little people or Ptahites or whatever were said to exist at the same time as the larger people and they even warred against eachother. These very old giant skeleton bones are usually dates back to the same time as the ancestors of the pygmies. I think that many different groups have visited earth and actually left or went elsewhere.
I actually didn't think about the little people(dwarfs). That may actually be how we got to our current "average" height. Since you suggested that the midgets and the giants warred against each other, they may have intermarried and reproduced as a sign of a truce.

Yeah its definitely possible that many people left and went elsewhere, especially since the whole point of coming here was to find a safe place to hide from the entities on Sirius. Once many of the people got strong enough to fight those entities, they may have went back.

I heard about this theory as well, but what is the black mans relationship to the dolphins? I find that White Europeans communicate with this continuously ... I haven't heard to many stories of our communications with them.

Peace and Blessings
Well using God Almighty's Grand Unified Theorem(GAGUT), we see that hydrogen is the basis of the entire element chart. With that being the case, we know hydrogen is a major component of water, so we may have lived there since we are basically hydrogen beings. This could be a start to discovering our relationship to dolphins and other amphibians.

P.S. I've heard that all Black people are astrologically ruled by the Moon, which of course rules the water sign, Cancer.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back