Black Spirituality Religion : How Can Yashua / Jeuesho / Jesus Be Lucifer?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by larry, Mar 24, 2011.

1. larry

larry Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Question for musicproducer re OT

My question is simple. In the quote below you stated after reading the OT you concluded yashua / ieuesho / Jesus to be lucifer. I've heard him being seen as many things in the OT, the pillar that went ahead of the israelites in the desert, him being referred to as wormwood somewhere in Jer. Where some have seen that as a description for lucifer, I believe there was another referred to in Isaiah. There's the heel striking the foot and the crushed head in Gen I think. There's a LOT of information in the books of prophecy, some things have already passed, some things not, some things applied to the NT wrongly etc . . . Oh there's also a line in Rev speaking about wormwood where Jesus has been interpreted to be lucifer. Oh yes, there's also Jesus being Michael and Michael being one the covering cherubs??? along with his counterpart lucifer, their job being to keep everything in the heavenly realm alive by covering the light of god??? I've also heard these angels? are what's depicted on the ark, two covering cherubs.

But please could you shed light on how you came to that conclusion. Verses, books, applied property, interpreted prophecy, Torah only, book of prophets, genealogies, anything you could let me know as to where you came to the conclusion jesus is lucifer. Thank you, and peace in as I've seen others write here.

2. larry

larry Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Well this is unfortunate, it seems musicproducer has not posted anything since 2009. It seems I will get no answer to this question unless someone else can explain where he may be coming from. But I heard him say he made sure he can prove it hebrew and English translation, and by that I presume he meant the OT. He also posted a reference to the NT particularly Rev 22:16 where yashua / ieuesho / jesus says he's the bright and morning star, where there's a reference of that in Num 24:17 where has been attempted to be applied to Moses saying he saw the saviour.

Again anyone who knows where's my brother is coming from please shed some light on this so I can move forward. Thanks.