Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus is Lucifer

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Jesus is Lucifer

All through the history of religion and theology from the oldest African Oral History up to the Old Testament Sons and or Daughters of the Supreme Being have been associated with the trickster.

Isa 8:
    14: And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
    15: And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

Peace and Power in Reading.

2. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    EVEN THOUGH THE BIBLE IS ALLEGORY: CAN YOU PROVE THAT JESUS IS LUCIFER FROM THE NEW TESTAMENT? GOOD LUCK!

3. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    hell and of death

Rv:1:18: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

If that ain’t announcing and confessing to being the Prince of Hell then what is?

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa1

Music Producer,

That would depend on how you interpret the scripture!

5. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    So how would you interpret that?

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Producer,

To have the keys of death and Hell show ownership. Symbolically, keys open and close, lock and unlock, which is to say, Death were is your sting! Yashua/Jesus rose from the dead.

7. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    The complementarity of the *Morning Star* Duality

In Latin, the word "Lucifer", meaning "Light-Bringer" (from lux, lucis, "light", and ferre, "to bear, bring"), is a name for the "Morning Star" (the planet Venus in its dawn appearances; cf. Romanian Luceafăr). The Latin Vulgate version of the Bible used this word twice to refer to the Morning Star: once in 2 Peter 1:19 to translate the Greek word "Φωσφόρος" (Phosphoros), which has exactly the same literal meaning of "Light-Bringer" that "Lucifer" has in Latin; and once in Isaiah 14:12

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, [and] the bright and morning star.

What is the difference between "The Bright Morning Star" and "The Morning Star" or are they the same? :?:

Hu Knows the Dual?:couple:

"The Ancient Egyptians believed Venus to be two separate bodies and knew the morning star as Tioumoutiri and the evening star as Ouaiti. Likewise believing Venus to be two bodies." Conceptually similar to :Temu/Ra?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_planet_Venus

Ishtar is a goddess of fertility, love, and war.[1] In the Babylonian pantheon, she "was the divine personification of the planet Venus".[2]

One of the most famous myths[3] about Ishtar describes her descent to the underworld. In this myth, Ishtar approaches the gates of the underworld and demands that the gatekeeper open them:

If thou openest not the gate to let me enter,
    I will break the door, I will wrench the lock,
    I will smash the door-posts, I will force the doors.
    I will bring up the dead to eat the living.
    And the dead will outnumber the living.

Isa 14:12 ¶ How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

8. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Jesus is Lucifer? I don't think so

Lucifer and Jesus represent the dual nature of man. The former, being energy descended into matter, which is why the Bible says he fell from heaven. The latter, being matter ascended into energy, which is why the Bible says he ascended into heaven.

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

MenNefer,

Most certainly, you have framed the issues well, especially in juxtaposing Kemet theology with biblical theology; however, Producer knows that the biblical account in Isaiah 14:12 is referencing Nebuchadnezza.

At best, the inference of Satan alludes the outcome of Nebuchadnezza's life, as further set out in the passages.

10. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    NOW, THAT'S VERY INTERESTING....

LUCIFER
    Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
    Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is lucifer black