Black Spirituality Religion : What is Lucifer, Satan and the Devil?

We also have to remember that there are still many non-physical beings on earth in different planes and dimensions as shown by Malidoma and other African priests and priestesses that still interact with these groups. People still report seeing all kinds of different humanoids when they goto certain places like sasquesch (sp?), etc. And lets not even talk about when people take the plants, they really see wasup, lol.

We also have to remember that there are still many non-physical beings on earth in different planes and dimensions as shown by Malidoma and other African priests and priestesses that still interact with these groups. People still report seeing all kinds of different humanoids when they goto certain places like sasquesch (sp?), etc. And lets not even talk about when people take the plants, they really see wasup, lol.
True indeed, I think the big mistake people make is thinking that those entities that they see are external or have no relation to them. Its all in the mind.

Well using God Almighty's Grand Unified Theorem(GAGUT), we see that hydrogen is the basis of the entire element chart. With that being the case, we know hydrogen is a major component of water, so we may have lived there since we are basically hydrogen beings. This could be a start to discovering our relationship to dolphins and other amphibians.

Ironically this can be said of the sun as well ... could this be why they call us the Sol people i.e. Sol ... Latin for 'Sun'? We spell it as the Soul but Sol is the more logical term. We hear this consistently when we dance, cook, sing, etc ... they say we have 'Sol/Soul' and thus we are the 'Sol People'. I will explain in further detail below.

P.S. I've heard that all Black people are astrologically ruled by the Moon, which of course rules the water sign, Cancer.

This would make us the leaders of the waters signs under Cancer. Yes the Moon controls the water but as Gods aren't we supposed to rule the earth as a whole? This doesn't seem right to me as well. I believe we were born on the cusp of Cancer and Leo ... the mother (moon) and father (sun) sign.

They sun carries 76 percent Hydrogen and 22 percent helium ... others as 2%. As we all know, water is made up of H2O ... This is the union between the father and mother ... fire and water - sun and moon.

I believe the theory of being born strictly under the sign of Cancer was our ancient teaching of a matriarchal society. I believe we lost our knowledge of this perfect union of balance between the father and mother which is why we lost our power.

Peace and Blessings

This is very true ... I mean they have videos I know of which verify these claims.

Peace and Blessings

Ironically this can be said of the sun as well ... could this be why they call us the Sol people i.e. Sol ... Latin for 'Sun'? We spell it as the Soul but Sol is the more logical term. We hear this consistently when we dance, cook, sing, etc ... they say we have 'Sol/Soul' and thus we are the 'Sol People'. I will explain in further detail below.

This would make us the leaders of the waters signs under Cancer. Yes the Moon controls the water but as Gods aren't we supposed to rule the earth as a whole? I've also heard that we were born under the sign of Cancer but then that doesn't seem right to me as well. I believe we were born on the cusp of Cancer and Leo ... the mother (moo) and father (sun) sign.

They sun carries 76 percent Hydrogen and 22 percent helium ... others as 2%. As we all know, water is made up of H2O ... This is the union between the father and mother ... fire and water - sun and moon.

I believe the theory of being born strictly under the sign of Cancer was our ancient teaching of a matriarchal society. I believe we lost our knowledge of this perfect union of balance between the father and mother which is why we lost our power.

Peace and Blessings
I've also looked into the Sol/Sun thing. I think its best to stick with Moon though, because when you are dealing with knowledge(light work & the dark arts) and principles of the universe, the feminine(Moon) energy is always the most dominant. Yes there is a balance in the energy, but just a light comes from dark and man comes from woman, the masculine energy comes from the feminine energy.

Where the balance lies, I truly don't know.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back