Black Spirituality Religion : What is Lucifer, Satan and the Devil?

Well the only large bones that I know of are those of Hue-mans that were usually anywhere between 7 ft. and 15 ft tall. How they shrunk, we may never know.

This is what I call serious shape shifting ... P.S. they've found some as large as 21 feet

That link that you gave ... I suggest that all of our brothas and sistas read it.

Peace and Blessings

This is what I call serious shape shifting ... P.S. they've found some as large as 21 feet

That link that you gave ... I suggest that all of our brothas and sistas read it.

Peace and Blessings
Yeah I suggest the same. The shrinking may have actually been apart of our fall from glory. I say that because our incarnation onto this plane as physical beings, was the start of our fall. Even though we expressed our greatness here, it was only a segment of what we had accomplished as pure energy(non physical) beings.

To this day there are still societies were the men frow to 7 ft on the average. Also the little people or Ptahites or whatever were said to exist at the same time as the larger people and they even warred against eachother. These very old giant skeleton bones are usually dates back to the same time as the ancestors of the pygmies. I think that many different groups have visited earth and actually left or went elsewhere.

According to the Dogon Tribe, we came from Sirius Star System. That is just the history of one people though, so we must look deeper. Some say we have lived on all of the planets. I am inclined to think that different models(Negroid, Africoid, etc) of Black people came from different places in this vast universe.

There was something else I wanted to add or even question about this particular post.

What is this to say about AA's being that we are a mixture of several African nationalities? Some of us have Native American (as myself), some have European, Asian, Dravidian, etc ...

As AA's this should be our primary questions, but then it goes back to the theory of Lucifer ... not on an astrological level which we know to be Venus, but one a physical level, who were the people of Venus because as the scriptures say:

Isaiah 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

Yet this man as in people have generations upon generations upon this earth:

Isa 14:20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned. 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

Are the children of Lucifer the ancient Babylonians? I would tend to believe that this once again is on an astrological level as to say; these are the worshipers of Venus. Yet, tho this may be true, the scriptures also suggest that Lucifer was a man. ... Are these the people from Venus? Worshipers of Venus? Or plan and simply both ... Lucifer is a man/nation that worhip the planet that they were once citizens of?

Peace and Blessings

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back