Black Spirituality Religion : MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL JESUS CHRIST AND LUCIFER SATAN

MysteryDoors

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 4, 2008
THE BIBLE INDICATED JESUS AS THE ANOINTED ONE OR CHOSEN. THE BIBLE STATED THAT JESUS WILL BE RAISED UP OR RESURRECTED MEANING ELEVATION TO A HIGHER LEVEL.

Jesus will be like The Sun-rise or Horus (Heru) as the morning star dawn and the new rising of the sun (allegorical).

The bible indicated that Lucifer will fall down to hell meaning that he will be the sun-set (seth) or Sat-an bring the old age to it end (allegorical).

IS JESUS CHRIST THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL? IS LUCIFER THE FALLING ARCHANGEL SATAN?

WHAT IS YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THESE ALLEGORICAL CHARACTERS IN THE BIBLE?

MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL JESUS CHRIST
Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

LUCIFER
Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

THE BIBLE INDICATED JESUS AS THE ANOINTED ONE OR CHOSEN. THE BIBLE STATED THAT JESUS WILL BE RAISED UP OR RESURRECTED MEANING ELEVATION TO A HIGHER LEVEL.

Jesus will be like The Sun-rise or Horus (Heru) as the morning star dawn and the new rising of the sun (allegorical).

The bible indicated that Lucifer will fall down to hell meaning that he will be the sun-set (seth) or Sat-an bring the old age to it end (allegorical).

IS JESUS CHRIST THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL? IS LUCIFER THE FALLING ARCHANGEL SATAN?

WHAT IS YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THESE ALLEGORICAL CHARACTERS IN THE BIBLE?
Egyptian creation
In Egyptian creation myth, the sun god Ra takes the form of Khepri, the scarab god who was mostly credited as the great creative force of the universe. In a quote, Khepri tells us that in the beginning nothing existed before him, not heaven or earth. He also said that everything came out of his mouth that he raised from Nu, the watery abyss, which he also created and use the material in it to make everything.

At first, he tells us that he have no place to stand, so he cast a spell with his own heart to lay a foundation in maat (Law, order and stability). He created everything and was alone. Later he decided to create more gods, so he breathed the god Shu(god of air), and spit up the goddess Tefnut(goddess of moisture) The sun, which was called the eye of Nu, was hidden. It was not long before Shu and Tefnut brought with them their father’s eye, the sun. Khepri cry, and his tears became men and women. Later, the gods made another eye, which was the moon. After this, Khepri create plates and animal, while Shu and Tefnut became parents of Geb, the earth and Nut, the sky. Then Geb and Nut, gave birth to four children, they were Osiris, Isis, Seth, and Nephthys.

THE BIBLE CREATION - ALLEGORY
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back