Black Spirituality Religion : LUCIFER, AHRIMAN and EUROPEAN OCCULTISM...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by ANUK_AUSAR, Jan 12, 2007.

1. ANUK_AUSAR

ANUK_AUSAR Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Hetep,

There is a book called The Spear of Destiny, written by an Englishman named Trevor Ravenscroft, which details a hidden path of Black Magic undertaken by Adolf Hitler prior to his 1933 accession.

There was a wealth of occultic information surveyed in the process, which I would like to go over and, if possible, accentuate, with some ancestral insights. But before I do that, I would like to gauge the board's desire to involve themselves in a discussion of such proportions.

Any takers?

Hetep.

2. nibs

nibs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22
    i'll pay attention and participate; but i do not trust or embrace any european or "luciferian" esoteric knowledge.

3. ANUK_AUSAR

Ratings:
    +1
    And with good reason, because the whole paradigm is shot through with historical errors, and made bitter with the tinge of racism. I'll be back shortly to explain my meaning further.

HETEP.

4. ANUK_AUSAR

Ratings:
    +1
    In the book, The Spear of Destiny, author Trevor Ravenscroft, a WWII veteran and anthroposophist, unveils a teleological scheme in which Christianity serves as the culminating point for all the world's initiatic systems.

He shows how the person of Adolf Hitler was utilized by demonic forces to impede the emanation of the Time-Spirit (Zeitgeist) from the decisive grounds of Germany, and this specifically, by the landmark teachings of one Rudolf Steiner, the ideologue behind Anthroposophy.

He claims to have been instructed in these matters by Dr. Walter Johannes Stein, a defector from Nazi Germany and avid proponent of the Manichaean eschatology of Steiner.

Though Trevor Ravenscroft makes an incredible, and thorough case, ultimately, the facts of history are unsympathetic to his testimony.

Before we get into the meat of his arguments, let's delineate a few of those divorced from their narrative context:

1. The present races of the Earth are degenerated from the ancient civilization of Atlantis, where our bodies were more plastic, our "inner vision" more clarified, our "world-view" comprised only of past impressions made by direct experience, without the assistance of abstract or independent thought.

He claims that, from the rudiments of the Atlantean learning process came the concept of "race," when certain localities of Atlanteans gathered around a "chief" who had absorbed the greatest number of experiences and was, therefore, best-equipped to defend their area.

2. The Atlantean race degenerated when a great premium was placed on the use of "Black Arts" so that one race might triumph over another. A dissatisfied minority survived the inevitable cataclysm to create a human being who was, in contrast to the Atlanteans, entirely insensitive to the higher matters of his spirit, and as such, could "strategize", by which means he prevailed over those extant elements of Atlantean beings which had gripped the earth. The class against which the Ur-Man combatted was represented as the "Nephiliym" or 'Giants' of the Genesis account.

3. There are 4, or perhaps 5 fundamental classes of beings in the universe: The "regular gods", "Lucifer", "Ahriman" and "Humanity". Humanity has, from its assumption of its present form, been deprived of its higher faculties; our High Spirit has been rent from clear view, and has only been attainable through priesthoods in Egypt, Chaldea, Persia, Greece etc. which adept in the use of hallucinogens and states of near-death (The "Temple Sleep" of KMT) to attain a vision of the Macrocosm (World-Soul).

4. The Christ, incarnated in the personality of Jesus, is the first to bridge the divide between the old occult Mysteries, and the world population, fashioning, from an offering of his mutilated flesh, a link between the Macrocosm and the Microcosmic realm of human interaction. He is said, during his lost years, to have studied amongst the various priesthoods of the Asian, African and European realms and found that they had been derelict in that very respect.

More later...