Violaters / Violations : What Is Holding Up The Destee Community Justice System (Council)?

I also go by hoarserunner, hearserunner, and peace to Chuck... horserunner. LOL

Sorry bro., typing too fast, houserunner, let me correct that post (I only had an extra ... r ... though).

I.e. Is the Council a permanent few with a rotating other group?

No, we are the group, from what i understand.

Is it more that the Council has a thread where, for instance, Ms-Interpret asks for assistance with The-God, The-God, her, and the first 4 volunteers edge out a compromise?

I really don't know. I imagine it should be our own room, void of outside interruption.

Is it like jamesfrmphilly saying he wants to ban The-God, two others agree and The-God is banned for months?

No, that is not being fair, or consistent. Also, we would be opening a can of worms.

Like what do you envision? Oftentimes, images are better than definitions. We all know what a council is and we all know what the forum is, but we all know a council on the forum differently. So what's your image?

My image is a body of members, that will actively work together to rectify board issues, such as the one that we just went through. All in involved will have they say, and based on that we suggest a course of action, and consequences if the behavior continues. If it does, we will pass it along to sista Destee with our recommendation and why. then she will have the final say.

I know, share, and understand if you don't find solace in my post. I know it's vague, and unclear for the most part, I'm just coming on board myself. So bare with us, all that is invovled is going to have to put our heads together.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back