Justice Council : What Is Holding Up The Destee Community Justice System (Council)?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
I read the initial thread. Though if memory serves, Destee proposed the idea after a comment on the moderation was made.

I've asked Enki to get the Thread for you, this can of worms we've open up is getting out of control already, its moving too fast and going in every direction.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
This post contradicts your previous one and prices that the Council was proposed by brother Skuderjaymes.

Exactly, which indicates we are on a wanton course and moving all over the place ... we need to slow down and digest information; but most critical, bro. skuderjaymes is hurting the process. It was his idea and we haven't heard anything from him, obviously.

Asomfwaa

This post contradicts your previous one and prices that the Council was proposed by brother Skuderjaymes.
I didn't want to be disputatious, but those two posts are just posts to signal to Enki that I found the threads. Not evidence for an earlier claim.

Regardless, regarding the origin of the idea, I don't see a contradiction. It looks to me like skuderjaymes is getting the idea from Destee's comment about "the family" addressing your situation with Ankhur differently. He quotes her. She doesn't use the word "Council" but the idea is implicit, IMO. Of course everyone sees things differently. To me, there's no contradiction.

Though it's a side issue.

butterfly#1

If we would just respect one another....there would be no need for all of this. God, what's happened to us? And we speak of building our own nation and becoming a cohesive race of people, independent, self contained.

This is a joke, when we can't live together here. Its time to stop shooting from the lips and start shooting from the hip. In other words, more action and less talking. We can preach better with our lives than with our lips. Can we come together?

houserunner

If we would just respect one another....there would be no need for all of this. God, what's happened to us? And we speak of building our own nation and becoming a cohesive race of people, independent, self contained.

This is a joke, when we can't live together here. Its time to stop shooting from the lips and start shooting from the hip. In other words, more action and less talking. We can preach better with our lives than with our lips. Can we come together?
For some it's all about sayin' things yet they ain't about what they are sayin'. Know what I'm sayin'?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman

We can only come together if and when we can reach consensus.