Violaters / Violations : Thank you Destee

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by MS234, Jul 19, 2013.

1. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    I'm not here to cause problems. You asked me to stay away from that member in question. I have a request can you do that same for me? Ask that member not to quote me or engage in any of my threads as well.

I would greatly appreciate that.

I also wanted to ask that this suspension not be on my record because it was an oversight on my part. I wasn't trying to purposely act in defiance of your rules.
    I just responded to being quoted. I didn't realize I was in a banned thread, also I didn't realize I couldn't post in any of that member's thread either.
    http://www.destee.com/index.php?thr...-treat-black-women.74798/page-115#post-815915

My apologies.

I hope you don't feel I need to be under the radar now. I'm not here to make you work harder than you have to. That's is NOT my intention. I appreciate all your considerations.

Thanks

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689

Brother MS234 ... you're welcome ... and thank you too ... :love:

No, i won't do the same thing for you. No. In fact, a new rule is in the making.

New Rule : If you're violating, you can't point to anyone else that might be.

This goes for everyone ... and i'll be creating a thread for it soon ... with details.

For this reason ... no ... you're not in a position to make such requests right now.

If you do your part, ignore him, and feel he's harassing you ... report the posts.

In regard to being on your record ... :love: ... bless your heart ... you're so sweet ... :love:

That is just too precious ... oh my gosh Brother ... i'm really at a loss for words ... :love:

Most is done out in the open ... but it doesn't have to always be held against you.

We can move forward with no regard to it ... if i don't gotta fuss at you no more ... :wink:

You're good Brother ... i'm honored for this exchange ... this opportunity ... thank you.

It's evidence, a great example ... us working together ... when it's not easy ... :bowdown:

It would not be, if not for you ... thank you ... :score: ... :number1: ... :cheerleader:

If you have more questions let me know ... and Welcome Back! ... :wave:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,926

Many of us care how you view us Sista Destee, I know I do. I hated when you had to warn me, because I felt like you saw me as a problem. I know you didn't and don't, but that is how it feels/felt.

Thanks you for the luv and understanding sista Destee....:grouphug:

It feels good when part of the flock comes back....now juss need my sista MI....:lol:

Peace!

4. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148
    New Rule : If you're violating, you can't point to anyone else that might be.

Why does this sound like no snitching?

5. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,926
    Snitch...:qqb006:

Peace!

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689

Hi Brother Enki ... :love:

Bless your sweet heart ... :love: ... i appreciate your care for me, and i have the same for all of you.

There's no way i could have done this for 16 years, all the struggles, if i didn't absolutely love yall ... us!

We go thru together ... the good, bad, and ugly ... and i got summa alla that on the table myself ... :wink:

None of us are perfect, but it's the striving toward perfection that i love so much, that i appreciate in us.

Now ... if'n i'm fuss'n at you for break'n a rule ... you are a problem ... violators are in the problem zone.

Quiet as it's kept, i expect more from seasoned Members, than new ones ... so yeah ... it's problematic.

But don't let it keep being a problem ... that's all i ask ... don't keep giving me real work to do ... :)

Plus ... our rules are different than most places i think. Most sites want the drama, cursing, disrespect, etc., even encouraging it. We've always fought against it, so when folk come here, it often takes some getting used to ... and i take all of this into consideration.

In fact Brother Enki ... you're hardly alone ... some of the greatest relationships i have with Brothers from this community ... started with me have'n to warn and ban 'em ... :lol: ... you've only had one warn ... you're sweet and wonderful, welcoming and kind to all ... you help support the community financially, as well as guiding and directing others when you can ... you're willing to trust my decisions, even when you disagree ... shoot Brother ... i wish we had 50,000 Members just like you! ... :love: ... i'd give one warn to each of them gladly .... but they gotta be just like you .. :wink:

Thank you for loving me and understanding ... :love:

Destee

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689

Answering that question requires me to talk about your person, which is a rule violation ... Dear ... :rofl:

Destee

8. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    Ok thanks. I have a rule that nobody else has. I can't engage in that members threads or engage the member. While that member can enter a thread I authored or quote me in another thread and I can't respond. I'm defenseless.

Now this is all hypothetical of course. Some rules are from "hypothesis" and some are not as you know. I don't expect any problems. I just felt that a member could post and engage me and do in such a way that the content of their post won't in your eyes command a violation.

Like you said I would like time to pass on this. You do realize I took this position because my account was suspended and suspensions lead to total ban.

Thanks for responding. I don't see being told to stay away from a member who isn't worth my time a bad thing.

Thanks

Thanks for you

9. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    Maybe becuz it is? LOL.
    Not really, Destee wants us to snitch in a separate post or just report. I see her setting and reestablishing rules that she DEMANDS we all follow. This is a good thing!

10. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343

Greetings Brother MS234...

Maybe this will help you some.....I have one rule that I gave myself.. I do not debate anyone.... I make my point then I move on. No rebuttle... and believe me I have had plenty of chances to reply in the neg. But to tell the truth...It's just not worth it to me to get into neg. exchange with anyone.

Hope this will help you Brother:toast:

Lilpea... :bb: