Awo Dino is incapable of holding a respectful dialogue

Full Speed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 7, 2009
I have insisted on several occassions that if Awo Dino responds to my post that he does so respectfully and without name calling. In the tread "The right side of the immigrations debate, he has insulted me and called me various names on roughly 20 different occassions. I have no intentions of sinking to that level. He has consistently failed to obey the demand for a higher standard. Perhaps that tactic is effective in his world but, I consider it highly counter productive here at Destee.com

This is the latest in his childish name calling tactics.
I notice you have nothing to say about Caraballo's experience, foolspeed.

:car::injured::poop::uhh:

It started in this thread with this and has not stopped.
are a hypocrite!! I expect such hypocrisy from the likes of Full Speed, the white wonder. But the rest of you? Incredible. Stinkin Hypocrites.

Unfortunately, I think you're right Brother Full Speed.

The Moderating TEAM saw him call you out of your name in the following post too, but hoped that he'd stop this on his own.

Read em and weep, slowspeed ...

It seems that he cannot stop on his own, but we do appreciate you not making the situation worse by rolling in the mud with him.

Thank You Brother Full Speed. You, nor any Member, has to put up with being called out of your name.

Brother Awo Dino ... under the circumstances, you leave us no choice but to permanently ban you, as you've been [ame="http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63406"]warned multiple times[/ame] about our policies.

You, your unique perspective and input has been a pleasure, and it will all be greatly missed (less the violations).

Wishing you the very best that life has to offer.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Unfortunately, I think you're right Brother Full Speed.

The Moderating TEAM saw him call you out of your name in the following post too, but hoped that he'd stop this on his own.

It seems that he cannot stop on his own, but we do appreciate you not making the situation worse by rolling in the mud with him.

Thank You Brother Full Speed. You, nor any Member, has to put up with being called out of your name.

Brother Awo Dino ... under the circumstances, you leave us no choice but to permanently ban you, as you've been warned multiple times about our policies.

You, your unique perspective and input has been a pleasure, and it will all be greatly missed (less the violations).

Wishing you the very best that life has to offer.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Thank you for the prompt response. I am, however, torn. What I really wanted was for him to realize the need for MATURE debate and exchange of ideas. I tried to handle this situation between he and I without involving management. I didn't want to run to management because he's "calling me names." That in and of itself, seems a bit childish but after trying various methods to get him to keep the exhange on an adult level, I concluded that it was counter-productive. On one hand, I hate to see him go PERMENATELY. I would have preferred a temporary ban that would have hopefully served as a wake-up call.

You did, however, indicate that he had been given previous warnings and I am not familiar with what went on there. So, I certainly appreciate and respect the course you deemed appropriate. Up to this point, he has definately proven to be "incapable of holding respectful dialogue" but I had surely hoped this would change that fact. Thanks again for your attention to the matter.

Brothers ... it is never easy to ban a Member, but each chooses this path by the behavior they display.

Every Single Member is responsible for their own behavior and consequence, and that will not be put on another's shoulders, yours or mine.

Nope ... it's never easy, trust me. I still miss the first Member / Brother that I ever banned. Miss him and love him.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back