Violaters / Violations : What Is Holding Up The Destee Community Justice System (Council)?

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
I just read sista Destee's post before she locked the thread, and I have to agree with her. I know I get on folks nerve, but I know when to stop. Before we run to her, we have to look and see if we are guilty of the same action. Usually when you point one finger, you got 3 pointing back at you. Which is why I will never use the complaint tool, it's easier and more fun to get ignant wit cha.

But I digress...

This would have been perfect for us to handle, and we could have. Sista Destee has a point about the new member that was ran off, did anybody come to her aid? I wasn't here at the time but I see what she is talking about. If we are going to stand up for one, we need to do it for all.

So I and Hoserunner have said that we are willing to be on it, anybody else?

Don't just throw the word "family" around cuz it sounds good. Lets act like it.

Peace!

I just read sista Destee's post before she locked the thread, and I have to agree with her. I know I get on folks nerve, but I know when to stop. Before we run to her, we have to look and see if we are guilty of the same action. Usually when you point one finger, you got 3 pointing back at you. Which is why I will never use the complaint tool, it's easier and more fun to get ignant wit cha.

But I digress...

This would have been perfect for us to handle, and we could have. Sista Destee has a point about the new member that was ran off, did anybody come to her aid? I wasn't here at the time but I see what she is talking about. If we are going to stand up for one, we need to do it for all.

So I and Hoserunner have said that we are willing to be on it, anybody else?

Don't just through the word "family" around cuz it sounds good. Lets act like it.

Peace!

Just a correction, you and Corvo; houserunner and NNQueen are waiting and watching like the rest of us.

edited: houserunner 7/03/13

Hmm . . . 20-20 how did you expect it to work?

As disagreeable as THE-GOD was, he never explained his situation and hardly any of us really saw what he was doing.

I actually found out about his unwanted attention through Destee.

But how do you imagine things could have been better?

Many of us new, but Like sista Destee said, what rules did he really break? Just because I don't like some one, doesn't make what they say breaking the rules.

If you look at all of my post to gos after I saw his act, you will see I never took any of his post serious.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back