Black Spirituality Religion : What Happens After Death?

The Afterlife is divided into an infinite number of realms where there are humans, angels, demons and gods. Non-human creations are also included... ranging from dogs to the simplest of bacteria.

As we exist now, we will exist there... even with our nature, dwellings and objects of entertainment (books, computers, etc.).

God reigns at the highest realm along with His kin. This would include the gods of the religions we believe in.

The purest souls return to God and His Kin in the ultimate heaven.

Souls that are evil go to hell, though the hell realms are not ALWAYS fire and brimestone.

However, if your mind believes you are worthy of fire and brimestone, you may receive it... regardless of what book you are worshipping.

Concentrate on helping others and living with love... what matters is in the heart, not the mind.

The truest spiritual crusader is willing to go through the fires of hell to find his God in heaven.

If we died as a piece of meat and didn't have anything to go to afterwards, then life would seem and be pretty meaningless...

So much so, if it was the case...I'd think I'd go out here and shoot some folks...because it's not like I'd have to face any consequences once I'm dead, and plus their life is worthless as cow meat.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back