Black Spirituality Religion : Did The Fear Of Death Give Birth To Religion?

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
I am sure that these religions were [all of them] begin as actually cults. That were used as a means of oppressing the people of those times. all were based in fear anyway! And all was used often as a justification for killing folks, etc. A method of control they were! Even today they are still based in fear of the unknown! Christians included this judgment day, and heaven & hell stuff. They even created a evil doer, a devil persay, etc. Don't follow the christain rules and you'll be damned in Hell! Where ever that fabled place is! So I find that all religions are nothing but cult like as in their origins, etc. Btw, which came first death or religion?

Last edited:

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
Say what you wish, but I believe it did! Religion as I have often stated gives a cushion to death! It in some way gives it reason, etc. The rest you all know.

Last edited:

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
Religion & Death have always coexisted together, as one compliments the other. And that's the truth!

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days