Black Spirituality Religion : Did The Fear Of Death Give Birth To Religion?

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
I think you may have misunderstood my statement. Are you really questioning whether or not the fear of death gave birth to religion or are you questioning the construct of religion itself? You shouldn't need a dictionary for that since I provided you with the meaning of construct ( an idea or theory containing various conceptual elements, typically one considered to be subjective and not based on empirical evidence ).
The question was, did the fear of death give birth to Religion? In my view it did.

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
I already have in my thread begining. What's your opinion regarding subject matter? And I find that religion is indeed a death cushion.
Maybe this might help. https://destee.com/threads/black-christian-people.93169/ It is my view that what began as spirituality got high-jacked by religious zealots and became a tool to control the masses. It wasn't the fear of death but the fear of a so-called god!!!

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: