Black Spirituality Religion : Did The Fear Of Death Give Birth To Religion?

I think you may have misunderstood my statement. Are you really questioning whether or not the fear of death gave birth to religion or are you questioning the construct of religion itself? You shouldn't need a dictionary for that since I provided you with the meaning of construct ( an idea or theory containing various conceptual elements, typically one considered to be subjective and not based on empirical evidence ).
The question was, did the fear of death give birth to Religion? In my view it did.

I already have in my thread begining. What's your opinion regarding subject matter? And I find that religion is indeed a death cushion.
Maybe this might help. https://destee.com/threads/black-christian-people.93169/ It is my view that what began as spirituality got high-jacked by religious zealots and became a tool to control the masses. It wasn't the fear of death but the fear of a so-called god!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back