Black People : What Are People Concerned About Around You Posters?

Chuck:

You air your opinions as though I and others are obliged to just agree with you, and if we don't, you make self serving allegations about our motives? Either you're not being for real, or may need professional help from a particular medical profession...Otherwise I'm going to just ignore your for the time being...FYI...

A clear example of 'the pot talking to the kettle' which leads me to ask why the two of you seem to be so obsessed and preoccupied with what some/most of us post and talk about in the first place?

It don't matter anymore since Obama signed that law. Say something bad about America again !!....We have a bad history of only reacting to things when somebody got their foot on our necks! That's not good. Now that white people are having the foot placed on their necks also, that's good...because it shows how white people do white people and if white people are doing this to their own people, where do we stand in the scheme of things????

It is long past due for us to separate our needs and agenda away from these white people. They are not human, they have a history of nothing but inhumanity and death and yet we still somehow think that we should all be working together?? Where in our 3,500 year conflict with those people have we ever on any level worked together??? Now let em go back and tell that I'm boldly talking about the idea that we need to be attempting to kick all of them in the @ss every chance that we get!!! Why so?...because that what they have been consistently doing to our people down to this very day !!! F em !!!

A clear example of 'the pot talking to the kettle' which leads me to ask why the two of you seem to be so obsessed and preoccupied with what some/most of us post and talk about in the first place?

Chuck:

I am not 'obsessed' with what others do or don't post...

I do continue to be confused and dumbfounded, i. e., when folk air opinions as though they are facts, then dare to take personal offense when I or somebody contrasts that with what can be backed up by verifiable facts...

In particular, I have always appreciated your feedback, etc., whether we agreed or not...

But, I'm not claiming or have ever claimed I was or I am an 'expert', as well as when anybody has taken the time, etc., to prove I was wrong, on the mutual respect side, I've admitted it...

If I have said or written anything, which also left you confused and dumbfounded, you should've just told me this, and I would've explained myself a wee bit further...

Instead, you seem to be basing things on how your feel, not what you know to be true...

Nobody's 'perfect':

If only you and others could or would be able and willing to give me the benefit of the doubt, which I give everybody else as a given?

FYI...

It don't matter anymore since Obama signed that law.

Chuck:

What law?

You wrote:

We have a bad history of only reacting to things when somebody got their foot on our necks!

Chuck:

We now have a bad tendancy to forgive (if not forget) the worse sort of behavior being exibited by blacks to other blacks (keeping silent out of some phony notion of 'race unity' ad naseum)...

You wrote:

Now that white people are having the foot placed on their necks also, that's good...because it shows how white people do white people and if white people are doing this to their own people, where do we stand in the scheme of things????

Chuck:

'But if they'd do that to their own people, what can we expect?!?'

I. e., such reflects the race based pychosis we're being plagued by, whereas I choose my allies etc. on the basis of more than having the same ethnic/racial/etc. background with them...

You wrote:

It is long past due for us to separate our needs and agenda away from these white people.

Chuck:

At this point, they're obsessed with their own issues/problems/etc., not ours...

You wrote:

They are not human, they have a history of nothing but inhumanity and death and yet we still somehow think that we should all be working together??

Chuck:

They aren't the only people (other than us) in this nation...

And quite a bit of bashing of other colored folk plague too many posts...

But shall a handful me or you or others have been in conflict with predetermine our relations with the rest of their people?

You wrote:

Where in our 3,500 year conflict with those people have we ever on any level worked together??? Now let em go back and tell that I'm boldly talking about the idea that we need to be attempting to kick all of them in the @ss every chance that we get!!! Why so?...because that what they have been consistently doing to our people down to this very day !!! F em !!!

Chuck:

Whitey bashing is a waste of our time...

And what shall are you suggesting we actually do about the internal issues/problems/etc. plaguing our communities?

That doesn't even seem to be a part of Obama's agendas...

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back