Black People : What Are People Concerned About Around You Posters?

Most on this thread did not and do not get my point...

Had you not chosen to leave well enough alone, I wouldn't be posting about your obsessions, i. e., which is how some here make accusations about the shortcomings of continental africans, etc., nothing or little in the way of constructive criticisms of people in my and your midst, up to more or less given Obama a 'free pass' and/or not critiquing his first term as this nation's president...

One word sums it all up for me: Tacky!

Though I also do give props to the couple of posters who contributed comments etc. which were and are a wee bit more constructive...

Thanks!

FYI...

Chuck:

I am not 'obsessed' with what others do or don't post...

I do continue to be confused and dumbfounded, i. e., when folk air opinions as though they are facts, then dare to take personal offense when I or somebody contrasts that with what can be backed up by verifiable facts...

In particular, I have always appreciated your feedback, etc., whether we agreed or not...

But, I'm not claiming or have ever claimed I was or I am an 'expert', as well as when anybody has taken the time, etc., to prove I was wrong, on the mutual respect side, I've admitted it...

If I have said or written anything, which also left you confused and dumbfounded, you should've just told me this, and I would've explained myself a wee bit further...

Instead, you seem to be basing things on how your feel, not what you know to be true...

Nobody's 'perfect':

If only you and others could or would be able and willing to give me the benefit of the doubt, which I give everybody else as a given?

FYI...

You talk a lot about the conduct of others based on their feelings instead of facts as of you don't know the difference between ours and yours.

You speak of verifiable facts. Really?

Most of what I post here is based on research. I include numerous linksin most threads I post.

You on the other hand show zero scholarship. All opinion none of which is verifiable. Mostly unintelligible. Yet you continue to critique others with this constant talk about obsessions.

This is why even though you said you would stop posting in one thread you continue. Because of your own obsession. Your own ego driven mania. You got a problem with someone please keep it to yourself. Deal with it yourself.

You restarting this thread reveals something about you too...

And you not taking into consideration nobody else is posting back...

Is your ego so easily deflated?

Your false sense of pride leads to foolish claims about my intelligence/honesty/candor/etc.?

I had come to associate you with being a wee bit more mature...

Now I'm not so sure...

Now do end this obsession of yours--meant to discredit me--which might well backfire...

And-- also what do you have to say/write/etc. -- about folks getting slain over expensive tennis shoes-- i. e., which the one bought-- and the other intended to steal?

It seems and sounds folk are recycyling the same ole b. s., aka for bragging rights and/or a whacked right of passage -- via different means-- which makes them a part of the problem-- too...

Holla holla...

FYI...

You restarting this thread reveals something about you too...

And you not taking into consideration nobody else is posting back...

Is your ego so easily deflated?

Your false sense of pride needs to foolish claims about my intelligence/honesty/candor/etc.?

I had come to associate you with being a wee bit more mature...

Now I'm not so sure...

Now do end this obsession of yours--meant to discredit me--which might well backfire...

And-- also what do you have to say/write/etc. -- about folks getting slain over expensive tennis shoes-- i. e., which the one bought-- and the other intended to steal?

It seems and sounds folk are recycyling the same ole b. s., aka for bragging rights and/or a whacked right of passage -- via different means-- which makes them a part of the problem-- too...

Holla holla...

FYI...

It seems as you forget your own words concerning being confused and dumbfounded.

You speak of obsessions but I have never written comments about others on your wall or profile.

I will make this my rest response to you just don't attempt any more to bring me into your conflicts with others.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back