Black People : What Are People Concerned About Around You Posters?

Brother Chuck ... i don't understand the topic ... :look:

:heart:

Destee

Chuck:

I hear and read what the posters are concerned about...

But what are people around them worried about?

I do feel and think they're find out the people around them are far more concerned about issues closer to home--not all that worried about what's going on/down, i. e., where they have no say so over--outside of these shores-- around the globe...

FYI...

ahhhhh ... okay ... thank you for helping me understand ... :love:

yeah ... i think naturally, most folk are first concerned with their own ability to feed, clothe, shelter, and protect their own selves ...

but after that ... if one can manage that ... then beyond home, outside, the rest of the world, begins to get a little attention

we're all in the world together, and at some point, it's probably wise to consider the whole ... if one can

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I can't really speak for those around me much but i know we all reaching for the same
thing some just in different ways but most of all we all as individuals concern about our
daily living and survival /jobs but outside the home fronts many are divided .

most folks i do know who is close biggest concern is survival right now the way things are
today and how jobless so many are is a heavy weight upon them & family , lot of us in this
or headed into this problem ......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back