Black People : Clinton Concerned about "New" Colonialism?

LOL. She doesn't give a crap about Africans. Just using China as a scapegoat to ensure White supremacy. Apparantly colonialism=salvation/democracy only when applied to Whites; trade=colonialism when applied to all others. She's basically saying "Black people aren't capable of smart business decisions, we Whites must help them from being swindled by evil Ch1nks!".

Too bad Africa was never able to have stable regimes or develop their economies because of constant "revolutions" backed by the West.

In the Spirit of Sankofa

.......Great points, I touch and agree with your assessment(s) wetacO.

Peace In,

Thank you. (Africom.)

I also didn't post this to excuse oppressive, exploitive Chinese agendas against African people. The Chinese are no greater "friend" to African/Black people than are the Europeans. I just find it highly hypocritical for her to post such a thing. (Slavery...Africom).

peace

Who does she work for? Who appointed her? Obviously someone who agrees with her for her to be able to make those statements!

Not excusing her statements, but since no one else is mentioning it, i thought i would!

Thank you. (Africom.)

I also didn't post this to excuse oppressive, exploitive Chinese agendas against African people. The Chinese are no greater "friend" to African/Black people than are the Europeans. I just find it highly hypocritical for her to post such a thing. (Slavery...Africom).

History doesn't lie. I am a world history buff. Compare the histories of China and Europe and see that they are as different as night and day.

Also, I question the agenda of Western/White media - why go through all this trouble to paint China as a "colonizer"? They must have ulterior motives.

Black people have no friends in China; the Chinese are over on African soil exploiting Black people and resources just like the Europeans. Who cares about a particular cultural approach employed to do it when it amounts to the same thing? I have no doubt the Western media is painting a one-sided picture of what's happening there; that's why I posted the article and made the comments I did. It certainly wasn't out of the belief that what Clinton and the crew stated was completely wrong but that they completely failed to mention that they, the Chinese, and the Arabs (among others) are competing for control there.

History doesn't lie. I am a world history buff. Compare the histories of China and Europe and see that they are as different as night and day.

Also, I question the agenda of Western/White media - why go through all this trouble to paint China as a "colonizer"? They must have ulterior motives.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back