Black People : Single Brothas - We have a major problem to deal with - Seriously!!!

This might well sound totally naive, but are these people actually doable - I mean does the surgery they get actually extend to making a proper va-jj that you can actually do, that's not just cosmetic?

Where have you been, lady StefiA? I was in the U.K. about seven years ago and watched a BBC program that showed the surgery, complete with diagrams and charts of the whacking and hacking, and forming of a va-jj! That **** blew my mind that it would be on public television - seven or so years ago!

In San Francisco the water supply has been permanently polluted with hormones through prescription medications.

Androgyny is the new age of disempowerment, and mockery.

@gogunited
Never saw that prog - maybe it was on when I was out of the country - like I only spend 8 months of the year in the UK normally
I knew they made something that looked like a va-jj on the outside like with all the bits you'd expect to find, but I honestly didn't know that they'd made the internal bits as well that'd allow a guy to penetrate him/her/it whatever. If they've gone that far then that's just freaking scary.

@gogunited
Never saw that prog - maybe it was on when I was out of the country - like I only spend 8 months of the year in the UK normally
I knew they made something that looked like a va-jj on the outside like with all the bits you'd expect to find, but I honestly didn't know that they'd made the internal bits as well that'd allow a guy to penetrate him/her/it whatever. If they've gone that far then that's just freaking scary.

Man, that **** just blew my mind. So much so that I would remember it all these years later, after all that weed too. Crazy.

There is something very sinister about obstructing and redefining sexual biology, the male -female aspects. I think on some level there is some seriously janky magick going down with that, a perversion of what is natural for the sake of mockery.

Be glad you never watched it!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back