Black People : Are dating sites and the club scene designed to keep people single?

Peace

I didn't mean for this to happen, as I tried to tell him I was joking but now it's more than obvious that this is the direction he hoped it would eventually go. He ignored me, you and anyone else who would have tried to clear the situation.

The proof is in the fact that since I disengaged, he's still taking his thread off course.

What he don't want is for me to come back with my psychological synopsis of what really went down when he met that guy in the club he met and kept complimenting, while for the first few pages he was acting like he can't figure out women......

Theres a subliminal message in there.....

But I won't do that as long as he gets his thread back on topic and stops speaking on me as a troll and such.

Though it's interesting that he seems to keep up with the updates on the definition. It's enough to make arsenio say " hmmmmmmmmmmmm "!

Omusgosh, I think I know where this is headed. :lol: I best step off fore things really get poppin'! You be crackin' me up, Info.

And it's cool; I know you didn't mean for the thread to be all out of control. Some jokes aren't as easily read right off the bat. That's why I feel if people wouldn't assume the absolute worst of others when they are quoted, then maybe sitchiayshuns like this wouldn't arise. lol But it's here now, and I can only hope it doesn't go where I think it's about to go.:look:

Peace

I didn't mean for this to happen, as I tried to tell him I was joking but now it's more than obvious that this is the direction he hoped it would eventually go. He ignored me, you and anyone else who would have tried to clear the situation.

The proof is in the fact that since I disengaged, he's still taking his thread off course.

What he don't want is for me to come back with my psychological synopsis of what really went down when he met that guy in the club he met and kept complimenting, while for the first few pages he was acting like he can't figure out women......

Theres a subliminal message in there.....

But I won't do that as long as he gets his thread back on topic and stops speaking on me as a troll and such.

Though it's interesting that he seems to keep up with the updates on the definition. It's enough to make arsenio say " hmmmmmmmmmmmm "!
I wasn't the one who brought you back up. But I do take the blame for mentioning you again earlier after you were brought back up.

Lets get it straight. You're talking to a grown man. I assume you are a grown man too. With that said, you probably know perfectly well what took this thread in the wrong direction wasn't really your laquisha joke. You tried to tell a full grown man about kissing a sister, who was fine with it and some, on the first date. Now you want to pretend it was all about the laquisha comment, when you should know it wasn't. No where did I indicate that this woman wasn't okay with us kissing. If she wasn't, I would even be talking about it. However you, for some reason, attacked a grown man for kisssing on the first date. That happens sometimes. Some go all the way, but it's not my call to judge them if they're adults. Nor is it reason for you to judge me, especially after you jokingly called the girl, that you now want to defend, laquisha. The post wasn't even about the woman. That post ended with a message that had something to do with the title of this thread, plane and simple. But the thread did get out of hand, and it needs to get back on topic.

I think so, especially the black dating sites that we have little control over.
While I have never used a black dating site, I did meet my husband on a dating site. And I have good friends who have met their spouses on dating sites. All the same, I have met jerks on dating sites...but I have met jerks in real life that I have dated. It really is a matter of what you are looking for and setting a healthy boundary for yourself, whether online or in the real-world.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back