Black People : Single Brothas - We have a major problem to deal with - Seriously!!!

ru2religious

Jun 10, 2008
Now I don't know about you - but being in the market and single you have to watch who you choose to get into a relationship with.

Now A friend of mine - sent me a video to my email and she said and I quote: "Bro, be careful out there because you could run into one of these and don't know it ... lol. They are looking better and are more deceptive"

So I looked that the title of the video and I wasn't going to open it but then I looked at 'ITS' face and said WTH!!!

I couldn't tell that this was a dude!!! And if it wouldn't have said what it was I still wouldn't be convinced that this is a dude!!!!

If you are a single brotha in the market - we have so much that we have to look out for - especially being conscious brothas.

This is a *&@#! Shame - seriously!!! WTH!!!

Watchyou back - literally!!!

Nye

Ru2religious

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
:SuN049:

Yeah I've been hearing about this for awhile....That's craaaaaaazy

And some guys are still admitting that they will still SMASH!!!

Rahim

Jul 20, 2006
wow...we definitely gots a problem...the sure way to look to see if what youre getting is what u want...is look at the neck...but im not even sure that will suffice no more....

ru2religious

Jun 10, 2008
:SuN049:

Yeah I've been hearing about this for awhile....That's craaaaaaazy

And some guys are still admitting that they will still SMASH!!!
Brothas that are admitting mess like that have a problem too ... they are no different then this dude or whatever you want to call it.

Nye

Ru2religious

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
@Ru2religious

Yeah they do got a prob...

I'm just like tripping cause he/she says that he/she is a woman and that the men he/she messes around with he/she doesn't consider them gay.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.